Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,399 members, 7,904,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Is This For Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This For Real? (727 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Is He For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This For Real? by Tofenof(f): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2009
I got to flirt with a guy, little did i know that things will get this far.
See, i'm single and seriously, not searching. I just saw a cute pic and decided to flirt. i believe flirting is allowed. Yeah
Anyway this sweet dude is talking serious. I mean, he keeps saying really sweet things to me and he sounds so damn serious, like he's for real. The silly part is that i'm really beginning to 'av feeling for him too.
See, i've been there and done that but noe of that ever turned out good and now this guy is getting my head all twisted and damn i'm confused. his my age mate, but i've got a job and he's only goin' for service whenever, july i guess. what should i do. Cos i thing i falling in LOVE and thats scary.
Please advice me.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is This For Real? by Igwe9(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2009
Tof-enof:

See, i'm single and seriously, not searching. I just saw a cute pic and decided to flirt. i believe flirting is allowed. Yeah
Anyway this sweet dude is talking serious. I mean, he keeps saying really sweet things to me and he sounds so damn serious, like he's for real. The silly part is that i'm really beginning to 'av feeling for him too.
See, i've been there and done that but noe of that ever turned out good and now this guy is getting my head all twisted and damn i'm confused. his my age mate, but i've got a job and he's only goin' for service whenever,  july i guess. what should i do. Cos i thing i falling in LOVE and thats scary.
Please advice me.
give it a try, you never can tell cool
Re: Is This For Real? by dpat60: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2009
u thing about it deeply.no start to go meet pastor. Do u thinking ur self undecided undecided undecided undecided cool
Re: Is This For Real? by beenthere1: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2009
@op
life is full of surprises & is all about taking chances, if you feel that way about him, then give him a chance & u just might be surprised instead of wondering what could have been.
am saying all that cos i met my lovely wife on the net too & went into the relationship with an open mind, she turned out a blessing. so yes i believe in taking chances
Re: Is This For Real? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2009
U just ghasto be careful.He might as well be d chosen one
Re: Is This For Real? by biola44: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2009
dis is damn twisted, i believe u r experienced enough 2 handle it if u r willing 2 give him a try, be careful shocked
Re: Is This For Real? by beenthere1: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2009
Tof-enof:

See,[b] i'm single and seriously, not searching
. I just saw a cute pic and decided to flirt. i believe flirting is allowed. Yeah[/b]
See, i've been there and done that but noe of that ever turned out good and now this guy is getting my head all twisted and damn i'm confused. his my age mate, but i've got a job and he's only goin' for service whenever, july i guess. what should i do. Cos i thing i falling in LOVE and thats scary.
Please advice me.

i mean why flirt in the first place if you are not interested in this guy angry angry angry angry angry
am tired of u ladies blowing hot & cold at the same time & the sad part is if he leaves you alone, u might go chasing him again
make ur frigging mind up, its either u want him or not
since ur single, why not give him a chance for peters sakes
Re: Is This For Real? by Tofenof(f): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2009
hey guys, thanks for all your contributions. the thing is the guy just called and told me that it was over, that he cant promise being the man so i should let it all go.
sooooooooooooooo
THATS IT. cry cry cry
it all over
damn!!!!!!
i actually believe it could work. back to my lonely life right.
i'm out
cry cry embarassed embarassed cool
been there:

i mean why flirt in the first place if you are not interested in this guy angry angry angry angry angry
am tired of u ladies blowing hot & cold at the same time & the sad part is if he leaves you alone, u might go chasing him again

Re: Is This For Real? by iice(f): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2009
been there:

I wouldn't have worded it that way, but the essence is the same.
Re: Is This For Real? by bluespice(f): 6:04am On Jun 18, 2009
awwww poor thing
oh well, shite happens as they say

(1) (Reply)

: Toast 1, Befriend All: / Check This / Temptation Quiz II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.