Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,741 members, 7,941,803 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together (70330 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Ninilowo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Both of dem were "high" now they are "down" Oju ti wale
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by DrChukzy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Egbon Olamide, if you need the car oya smile joor! Lmao. E neva finish for their mind o.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide knew that his career was going to nosedive, hence the apology.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Gracito(f): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hian! I'm sure it's don who asked for reconciliation ni, Olamide still looks angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Walelavender(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
See publicity stunt everywhere. Many of you have insulted yourselves on behalf of these ' big heads'. They ain't worth defending.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by ojnnaco(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide be like"Snap this pix make I comot here joor"..

5 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Iamhackangel(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mrpelumi1:
Something keeps telling me this is a publicity stunt

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Seun360(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
STILESGANG:
Fear don catch don jazzy.The fear of ybnl is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin

Baba know sey Mavins my go under, em kukuma go beg da evergreen Baddo.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by adedayourt(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mtheeeeeew

nd son soul called fan being making noise on the street taking sides
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by kenoz(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide is a one man mopol. If you diss him, you're in for real trouble.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by chara019: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
They can make up ,but the deed has already been done,the said has been said.....this their friendship is a hoax.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wait oo cheesy No be pistol abi machine gun de don jazzy pocket ni? Don Jazzys smile aint genuine o. Olamide take off oh.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by deekaybeatz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
May God punish the both of them. Ppl Don Break head for una foolish publicity stunt. Fucktards
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by AbuMikey(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
....and Goons on NL were insulting each other.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by misspicy(f): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Your signature is too dark.... Well of it kills your fun, know that at the point where it said “by the time“ I knew what was in store.

Nice try.

lmao gringrin
as long as you got to that stage,I played you tonguetongue

thanks
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by kceewhyte(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Why do I find it hard to believe ;DWhy do I find it hard to believe
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by BossDanniee(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nah d car wey dem dey fight 4 b dat one wey dem use snap?
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nicepoker(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
buzquet:
I no understand ooo. so them just dey act for me since. Chai

Dumb Jazzy dey fear Ijebu guy. Na BaBa God save him. Olamide for finish his career
what is this one saying. U reason like a native doctor.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by emerged01(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ah! Why na? Dem don spoil market. Who settle Dem self? God save Don Jazzy o,his reputation for go down like chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Jayuba(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Them don use us make money
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by tenny07(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Well from Olamide's look he seems not to have forgiven DON... AND if that is the case MARVINS should be ready for more....

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by redcliff: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
I seriously don't care whether they've reconcile or reconstruct or even recommend
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by fizopumpin: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Na don baba j ride be dat oooo....na jalamia 5k olamide wear...
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by desmondokonkwo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
This pix ain't real at all. The pix might have being took before the feud.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by ykkool: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
God purnish this MOD i be the first to create this thread I no make front page and another person create am an hour later and make front page. Nairaland don be politics again undecided
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Tonyet1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide's street touts have probably advised him to reconcile sharperly so the Supreme Marvin dynasty don't mess his already dead career dead... Next time think before taking those cheap skunk grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by daveP(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
misspicy:
It is very obvious that Olamide is still pissed,he didn't even smile or hold Don Jazzy well,abeg who help them settle am?

that person is still a learner

nice one from the two boss though,they sure don't want to give enemies something to talk about,shame on Timaya,Dbanj,Wandecoal,BurnaBoy,Kcee tonguegrin

probably one polithiefcian that is well known amongst these artistes, and others in the industry. The foot wear of olamide shows he was impromptu for this. Jazzy's footwear suggest otherwise.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Kbraims(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olaide b lyk#I don't want to settle dis guy!

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by frank442: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice one two wrong can not make right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.