Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,058 members, 7,977,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage (1064 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by lekpaciouse(f): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
I was discoursing with My Neighbor this even when she told me of 30 years old lady that was impregnated by her new boy friend who stay faraway from her and the guy is not ready for that now, what did you advice her to do? According to my Neighbor she said the lady was suggesting that she live the baby,
Please what is your advice?
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
She should have the baby. And give he/she all she can. If the mans not Interested fine . Nevertheless she should keep the baby!
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by lasisi69: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
U had sex and never informed us... Deal with your issue

3 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by Monalisa185(f): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
she should keep the baby....she's 30...she doesn't know if that's the only issue she can ever have...that apart, there are a lotta single moms doing pretty well...
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by ojun50(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
You are d one
jst leave d innocent child to come out peacefully, 30 years no be beans oh
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wtf are you saying?
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
She should kill herself undecided

Troll undecided
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by lekpaciouse(f): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
lasisi69:
Lasisi69 dose it mean if some one sake for an opinion from me I can't post it here?
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by lasisi69: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekpaciouse:

Lasisi69 dose it mean if some one sake for an opinion from me I can't post it here?
lol.. No mind me, I was only kidding

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
First of all what does the lady do? If she doesn't have anything doing and hopes to keep the baby, she should get smth doing asap because motherhood isn't just about bringing a child to the world, its a huge responsibility.Yes, she's old enough to be a mother but she should also be financially capable of taking care of the child so s/he doesn't end up being a nuisance to society or an added burden to the extended family
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by StefanSalvatore: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
D damage has bn done already, tell her to keep d baby. If she abort d baby, she don stain her hands wit blood n she's 30 already
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wetin make a boyfriend of over 3oyrs never ready 4 marriage. Or how old is he? Even if he no get good job, him no get family? And d lady herself has a job I guess? So she shd leave it. Who knws hw many she has aborted b4 or her womb na disposable?

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by MRBrownJ: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
she should discuss the issue with her BF, and if she foolishly decides to raise that baby on her own, then she should sit and evaluate if she is emotionally, physically AND financially ready to care for that child for the next 18yrs. desperation due to body clock or whatever, shouldnt be a reason to bring a child into this world that one would be unfit to properly care for.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by tpiar: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
lasisi69:
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by octopusfreaky(f): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
30!!!! why naaaa embarassed
Re: 30 Years Old Lady Got Pregnant Without Marriage by YankeeJoe(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2016
lekpaciouse:
I was discoursing with My Neighbor this even when she told me of 30 years old lady that was impregnated by her new boy friend who stay faraway from her and the guy is not ready for that now, what did you advice her to do? According to my Neighbor she said the lady was suggesting that she live the baby,
Please what is your advice?

Oga, na wa 2u o. Of all d young gals wey dey around, na 30yr old mama u knack & give belle. U beta no abort dat pikin o

(1) (Reply)

Who Among You Has Got These Qualities? / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / What Will U Do Wen Ur Cousin Is Crushing On U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.