Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,634 members, 7,951,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua (24921 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / New Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Omotayor123(f): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2016
K
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2016
The North Korea own dey make me fear o...

That guy na kid and fit say bomb this place any bleeping time mhen
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Gabaleve(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Everyone always anticipating his prophesies cause of the element of realness.....been oportuned to witness some of his prophesies live, and dey expectedly came to pass,
baba has spoken again

1 Like

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Etizz: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2016
It's not d party but the individual dat matters a lot.......
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by UnknownT: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2016
APGA! IT WILL TAKE OVER ABIA AND NASARAWA STATES FROM PDP AND APC

3 Likes

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by vecman22(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
majorities ruled this country for more than 40 yrs producing thieves like Obj Abacha, IBB including a chronic tyrant like Buhari, and yet nothing to show forth as a nation.

How about the biggest thief of all GEJ?the clueless drunken master
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by ronski: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Emmmmmmanueeelll...my daddy have spoken, watch it.

1 Like

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by jrerico1(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2016
Nice report, No word was added or omitted. God help us all
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by menix(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Nigeria with their political Prophets..

Wondering which prophet will tell the Numerous unemployed youth in Nigeria that 2016 is their year since every re now into politics..

Uwa Mmebi Prophecy..

APGA I know will rise soon..

2 Likes

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by AudioMonkeyNg: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2016
BuLllshiiiit
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Shobyz: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Will someone tell this man to shut up. If he sees everything, he should go and join Avengers.

1 Like

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by tomholly: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmm.watching in 3D
Makweembo:
After an eight month absence, Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua returned to his Lagos-based church, The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), on Sunday 3rd January 2016 with more prophetic revelations concerning Africa.

Speaking on the Nigerian political scene, Joshua declared that a minority party would soon rise to significance. “One of the minority parties will be lifted up and reckoned with,” he told congregants. “Let us pray for God’s love and unity in Nigeria.”

It would be recalled that Joshua allegedly predicted the rise of the current ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC), in 2010.

Joshua further called for prayers for Nigeria’s new Agriculture Minister, Audu Ogbeh. “We have to pray for God to sustain him because much is expected from him,” Joshua declared, alluding to his earlier advice for the government to invest heavily in the agricultural sector.

The cleric also ‘prophesied’ extensively concerning Southern Africa and the challenges the region would face in 2016, particularly the farming industry.

“There will be little rain at the wrong time, which is not good for farming,” Joshua warned. “Many farmers will be discouraged,” he continued, calling on the government to build “dams and irrigation mechanism using available water from the sea.”

He further warned Southern African nations not to yield to any temptation to surrender their industries to foreign companies because of the challenges that would arise.

Speaking in his usual parabolic tone, Joshua called for prayers for the regional leaders as “the ending of February to April are very peculiar months in the Southern African sub-region.”

Joshua further gave a global warning concerning the volatile North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. “I am seeing an ‘arrow’ from there and it will affect the world,” he declared, adding that North Korea possessed weaponry that most countries were unaware of.

“The war we are fighting already in Syria is still there. We cannot afford another one again,” he stated, calling for those involved to embrace peace.

“There are going to be unusual, uncommon challenges this year 2016 but in challenges, we children of God flourish,” he added, encouraging congregants and viewers of his popular television station Emmanuel TV.

Followers of the Nigerian ‘Prophet’ were delighted to see his return to the pulpit, claiming his unusual prolonged absence was for ‘spiritual fortification’.

“Can you see that your pastor did not go on holiday,” Joshua jokingly told the crowd after he had moved in the midst of the huge congregation, ministering ‘deliverance’ and ‘prophecy’.

The service had over 3,000 foreigners in attendance, including those who had travelled from the Eastern European nations of Ukraine and Russia.

Joshua’s last public appearance at The SCOAN was in April 2015, shortly before his ‘Miracle Crusade’ in the Aztec Stadium in Mexico City which allegedly attracted over 150,000 attendees.

SOURCE: http://africanspotlight.com/2016/01/03/minority-party-will-be-lifted-up-in-nigeria-tb-joshua/
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by signz: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2016
AdiscoPele:
The same minority(GEJ) that was given a chance, what was the outcome?

Please, i what we need for the main time now is the majorities.

They have balls and not some minority that will take us backwards.

But people from the majority tribes ruled Nigeria more than GEJ. They're more responsible for the mess in this country.

1 Like

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by martineverest(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2016
They won't report this one to pope o. Na only father ubaka them go see

When wailers hear ' minority', their hope level rise to 100 degrees
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by josh21: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:

I believe 'daddy' wink was talking more about a political party and not an individual.

In any case was abacha, obj and the rest not from majority tribe. Did they take us to the promised land. Did our country suddenly become Dubai.
God bless u my brother

1 Like

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by babafirst(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2016
braine:
On sure some people are having hope somewhere.

I'm sure this isn't good news coz TB usually does prophecy of doom.
Nooooooo,don't get the man of God wrong.PDP is a dead party not a minority party.He is referring to KOWA,Labour or any of the others.Haba? PDPFor where?
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by babafirst(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2016
Oya,ekpas,meat done don.Make una go report TB Joshua to the Vatican or Oritsejafor.Lolz.
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by anzaku47(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2016
This should be APGA

3 Likes

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Dragonking: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2016
vecman22:

How about the biggest thief of all GEJ?the clueless drunken master
Lies, the biggest thief of them all is obasanjo, the man that slept with his own son's wife...Let buhari expose obasanjo regime of corruption and you will be amazed.

1 Like

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Luukasz(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
I hope its Kowa party.
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Dragonking: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
AdiscoPele:

All the majority tribe that has ruled for over 40years, did they take us forward?? Nonsense... A minority tribe and party will rule whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Obiechina1989: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
TB Joshua, said and i quote him verbatim, dat if there is no unity and love in Nigeria, a minority party wl be lifted, and he said dat he wants to use a parable not saying it directly for him to be misquoted, what he meant by a minority party wl be lifted,he meant biafra rising up from d ashes and gaining her independence.

1 Like

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Funjosh(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2016
God Bless T. B. Joshua cool

2 Likes

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Obiechina1989: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2016
He is not talking of political party in quote, he is talking of Nigeria been disintegrated, dat biafra wl emerge from Nigeria.
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by MichaelDee: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Dear nairalanders don't speak trash on TB Joshua because some believe him to be a true man of God while some take him as a prophet of doom. Last week on a nigeria popular tv station I watched rated in the U.S as the 13th prophet of the world( a count down from the prophets in the bible) sent by God and first to appear in Africa. So dear fellow, his prophecies this time will define who he is truely. Let us note that he had prophecized and expect if a minority party would rise as he said. More importantly, the agricultural challenge make we wait see weda na true or na lie and the south african too. Kudos to brodas and sisters in the building

2 Likes

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Holyman3(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2016
AdiscoPele:

Illiterate
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by okpor2(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2016
AdiscoPele:

just want to correct u not dat I believe in prophecy.D man said minority PARTY.Not somebody from d minority!

1 Like

Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by hmuhammad(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2016
jonathanOz:
Could the party be APGA? Abia would likely be governed by APGA very soon. Will Nassarawa join too?
Well, i don't take this kinda prophecies serious
do not mention APGA in Northern Nigeria, PDP even came second in Nasarawa gubernatorial election. So I don't know why you think APGA can occupy Nasarawa.
Re: Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua by Smooyis(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2016
The prophet has delivered what God has sent him, it's left for you and I to believe or not. God is good......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Characteristics Of A Church Choir / Is The Expression, "God Helps Those Who Help Themselves Biblical"? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.