Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,986 members, 7,946,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ladies With A Sense Of Humour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With A Sense Of Humour (731 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With A Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2016
Guys do you want your ladies to have a sense of homour to spice up the relationship or are you the type forming bovi or basketmouth all the time. Give me your thoughts.
Re: Ladies With A Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2016
One of the things that attracts me to a lady is her sense of humor. I am attracted to girls who are funny. If a girl can make me laugh, i will always want to be around her.

I am also attracted to intelligent ladies and it takes a certain kind of intelligence to be able to make someone laugh. The ability to sense, invent or reproduce humor in speech, dialogue and in non verbal forms of communication, and I admire that intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Ladies With A Sense Of Humour by Kaylexzy(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Ehm...

I dey come.... grin

Oga Decker, na 10G u dey use? undecided
Re: Ladies With A Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Kaylexzy:
Ehm...

I dey come.... grin

Oga Decker, na 10G u dey use? undecided

Hehehe. Na just the normal 3G I dey use.
Re: Ladies With A Sense Of Humour by Kaylexzy(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Decker:

Hehehe. Na just the normal 3G I dey use.

Ahan!! U jex chance my 1st ever FTC space na... grin
Re: Ladies With A Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2016
I think im more attracted to a lady's intelligence
Re: Ladies With A Sense Of Humour by Vjcray: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
[size=14pt] Nigerian ladies this days are more embedded with the sense of money.. Making their sense of humor to be caged away.....

You see a guy using his power bank full of humor... But the common Nigerian girl won't open her mouth to smile not to talk of laughing....
But when you flash an Atm card you see them flashing their 32 teeth dentition sheepishly like a child who hasn't been feed breastmilk....

A lady with a sense of humor any day.. .
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Marry A Female Soldier? / A Touching Story From A Poor Lady / Guy Gets Epic Response From Girl Over Valentine Outing[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.