Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? (3582 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Are Yoruba Christians Really Dropping In Number To Islamization? / Masquerades Invade Church, Flog Pastors, Worshipers On August 31, 2015 At 5:36 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by oglalasioux(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
The ancient astronaut theory has a loophole. For instance, what is behind the psychic powers of masquerades? Was it the astronauts? I don't think so. In my opinion masquerades and cults developed from the mystery behind the powers that govern the universe such as gravity, electromagnetism and nuclear forces. The ancients know these forces and how to manipulate them. But what they don't know is their source so they built cults around it including the masquerades.
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Annunaki:

You that you know plenty, why don't you provide the concrete evidence Or am I just supposed to learn from your silly assumptions? undecided

Lol.

What exactly do you consider concrete evidence ?

Do YOU have any Evidence remotely close to being considered concrete for all the ancient middle East myths that you believe and build your worldviews upon? undecided

In fact, the pioneers of , and most ancient astronaut theorists use your Bible to support their assertions that the gods of most religions were indeed flesh and blood beings who walked, talked, warred and may have even interbred with ancient humans.

This is all your Bible.

The concrete evidence are right there in Your bible, if indeed you believe your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Annunaki(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

What exactly do you consider concrete evidence ?

Do YOU have any Evidence remotely close to being considered concrete for all the ancient middle East myths that you believe and build your worldviews upon? undecided

In fact, the pioneers of , and most ancient astronaut theorists use your Bible to support their assertions that the gods of most religions were indeed flesh and blood beings who walked, talked, warred and may have even interbred with ancient humans.

This is all your Bible.

The concrete evidence are right there in Your bible, if indeed you believe your Bible.

I have done several years of research on the bible ufo connection/ancient astronaut theory and there is nothing you want to tell me that I don't already know about it. It's not just a coincidence that my moniker is "annunaki" tongue that said, even though there is plausible evidence for alien visitations in our remote past, nobody as been able to come up with concrete irrefutable evidence to prove it beyond all reasonable doubt. Personally, given the weight of evidence available I will like to assume it is true but I don't have enough evidence to start fighting like a mad man on a faceless forum to assert what I can't prove.
In conclusion, I have my reservations about the ancient astronaut theory even though I believe it's very plausible.
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Annunaki:

I have done several years of research on the bible ufo connection/ancient astronaut theory and there is nothing you want to tell me that I don't already know about it. It's not just a coincidence that my moniker is "annunaki" tongue that said, even though there is plausible evidence for alien visitations in our remote past, nobody as been able to come up with concrete irrefutable evidence to prove it beyond all reasonable doubt. Personally, given the weight of evidence available I will like to assume it is true but I don't have enough evidence to start fighting like a mad man on a faceless forum to assert what I can't prove.
In conclusion, I have my reservations about the ancient astronaut theory even though I believe it's very plausible.

Well, for once, you are being reasonable.
No one, not even a staunch believer like myself, will come on a public forum to push this notion as irrefutable facts.

All we are doing here is putting 1 and 2 together to surmise that a wealth of evidence supports this theory.

In fact, I am of the opinion that the irrefutable evidences are hidden from the public domain by those who seek to maintain the global status quo.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by alcuin(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
oglalasioux:
The ancient astronaut theory has a loophole. For instance, what is behind the psychic powers of masquerades? Was it the astronauts? I don't think so. In my opinion masquerades and cults developed from the mystery behind the powers that govern the universe such as gravity, electromagnetism and nuclear forces. The ancients know these forces and how to manipulate them. But what they don't know is their source so they built cults around it including the masquerades.

What do u mean by psychic powers?

Yes, masquerades may have evolved out of the fascination of primitive minds about the wonderful application of nature's forces, as demonstrated by the visitors.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Perhaps, there is a reason why we weren't given all the answers. Maybe to challenge us? No, perhaps to humble us, to show we are imperfect mortals, to fill that unquenchable thirst with faith
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by GooseBaba: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Perhaps, there is a reason why we weren't given all the answers. Maybe to challenge us? No, perhaps to humble us, to show we are imperfect mortals, to fill that unquenchable thirst with faith

I agree with you.... There is this saying that everything we imagine already exists. But we have to seek applicable answers to bring it fruition.. (Nature I hail ohhh...)

The ancient civilization sure had a ton of information that has been lost through time... Or maybe it's not lost, it might be in clear sight and we still cannot connect the dots..
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm.......... I dunno, the thesis is therefore stating that these ET could not walk among like without these astronaut vests...... Quite plausible but still........... Won't they have left any evidence
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by alcuin(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
SirWere:
Hmmm.......... I dunno, the thesis is therefore stating that these ET could not walk among like without these astronaut vests...... Quite plausible but still........... Won't they have left any evidence

There are evidences cast in the rocks in some areas, even in Nigeria. But most moderns, like us, do not understand the meaning of the symbols because they are the language of the Gods, by Gods, I mean men from outer space.

Most of these symbols and sites are shrouded in mysteries and preserved by local traditional secret societies.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists / Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud / Fasting And Prayer, When Does It End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.