Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,316 members, 7,940,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Uk Visa Under Tier 4, Can Anyone Explain The Funding Part For Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Under Tier 4, Can Anyone Explain The Funding Part For Me (723 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Under Tier 4, Can Anyone Explain The Funding Part For Me by T777: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2009
Please does anyone know abt applicatn of the new UK Tier 4 system, does it mean applicant would not be submiting his sponsor's document (such as bank statement and letter of sponsorship) again. i note applicant is required to have the money for tuition and living expenses naira equivalent in their personal bank account for at least 28 days. are we still going to support this with the uncle's (my sponsor) documents. Is funkybaby there? Travelcare are there? can u guys please explain things to me.
Re: Uk Visa Under Tier 4, Can Anyone Explain The Funding Part For Me by stick2clem(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
You are right with the Student self Bank statement that must consist of the living cost in his/her own bank account for 28days. This wud serve as an attachment along with he/her sponsorer Bank statement.
Re: Uk Visa Under Tier 4, Can Anyone Explain The Funding Part For Me by cvibe: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2009
@ poster,

Stic2clem is right.

(1) (Reply)

Another Crisis Averted in Jos / US Student Visa : September Admissions / Need An Advice On How To Get A Visiting Visa To The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.