Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,995 members, 7,933,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:08 AM

Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria (2828 Views)

Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili / Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC / Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria by Yhinkss(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anything that sweets your belle is anything that is against Buhari. So all IPOB are now advocate for shiite. All your analysis is just to your taste
The fact you don't know is that Iran is a militant country supporting international terrorism so as to influence and enlarge his shiite population
Answer these quetions ode
Who are the sole sonsors of hezbollar in lebanon syria
Why is iraniian sending his revolutionary guard into syria to fight?
Who is the sponsor of hamas?
Who are supplying scud missiles to hamas for pounding of israel from time to time?
Why is iran occupying libya?
What does iran stand to gain from getting nuclear warhead?

Have you not heard that several countries have cut ties with iran because of Saudi debacle? Sudan, UAE and bahrain etc

Iran is just a cancer that threatens smaller country with terrorism.

So get it into your thick skull, going against iran does not mean aligning with Saudi Arabia because we are a secular state and we will not even allow Buhari. So stop you rumour mongering it will not pay you lest you develop something else
Re: Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria by TheDevilIsALai: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Already the zombies are opening threads demanding Nigeria severe diplomatic ties with Iran.

The gross stupidity of your average zombie knows no bounds.
Re: Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria by TheDevilIsALai: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Between Iran and Saudi which supports Islamic global terror?

And what concerns Igbos here?

If anything this senseless conflict which Shiek Buhari has dragged Nigeria into will eventually destroy northern Nigeria catalysing Nigeria's dissolution faster than you can imagine

Try and stop using foolish ethnoreligious sentiments in your reasoning process.

Yhinkss:
Anything that sweets your belle is anything that is against Buhari. So all IPOB are now advocate for shiite. All your analysis is just to your taste
The fact you don't know is that Iran is a militant country supporting international terrorism so as to influence and enlarge his shiite population
Answer these quetions ode
Who are the sole sonsors of hezbollar in lebanon syria
Why is iraniian sending his revolutionary guard into syria to fight?
Who is the sponsor of hamas?
Who are supplying scud missiles to hamas for pounding of israel from time to time?
Why is iran occupying libya?
What does iran stand to gain from getting nuclear warhead?

Have you not heard that several countries have cut ties with iran because of Saudi debacle? Sudan, UAE and bahrain etc

Iran is just a cancer that threatens smaller country with terrorism.

So get it into your thick skull, going against iran does not mean aligning with Saudi Arabia because we are a secular state and we will not even allow Buhari. So stop you rumour mongering it will not pay you lest you develop something else

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria by Yhinkss(m): 1:02am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
Between Iran and Saudi which supports Islamic global terror?

And what concerns Igbos here?

If anything this senseless conflict which Shiek Buhari has dragged Nigeria into will eventually destroy northern Nigeria catalysing Nigeria's dissolution faster than you can imagine

Try and stop using foolish ethnoreligious sentiments in your reasoning process.

Actually I'm not suppose to dignify you with a response. I just gave you examples of iranian international terrorism but you claimed Saudi supports terror not iran.
Will you be kind to give examples as I did IPOB youth who only accuse with nothing to prove
Re: Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria by TheDevilIsALai: 1:12am On Jan 05, 2016
Yhinkss:

Actually I'm not suppose to dignify you with a response. I just gave you examples of iranian international terrorism but you claimed Saudi supports terror not iran.
Will you be kind to give examples as I did IPOB youth who only accuse with nothing to prove
There are two types of military philosophies in the middle east ; one designed for external threats (Iran, Egypt and Israel) and the other oriented around internal defence

While the Iranian military was designed and operates around an existential threat, the Gulf states including Saudi are designed to deal with internal uprisings. The latter is similar to Nigeria's military operations which sees it's citizens as a more portent threat than any external enemy.

This orientation has made the Saudi military to focus more on policing it's citizens and has led to outsourcing their external defence to third parties like the US and Pakistan. The Obama led govt knew it will be tantamount to political suicide to even mention sending US boots to Yemen and the Pakistanis are afraid of the backlash back home from their sizeable Shiite minorities if they got engaged in Yemen. This has made the Yemen war with the Shiite Houthis left to the Saudis and their mercenaries.

This is why the Saudis can't do sh1t in Yemen and given that the Saudi military establishment is firmly in control of the royal family where princess are Generals, this has made the Saudis inconsequential in the region as a military force.

This is why the Saudis are looking for a coalition to help support them in their sectarian war with Iran.

Nigerian Govt should not allow the northern youth to be deceived to fight a senseless war. By aligning with the Saudi royal family, the northern almajiris risk being deceived to go join the jihad to save their Saudi masters who don't give a damn about them.

Being from the Niger Delta and pro balkanization of Nigeria this will serve my personal interests towards Nigeria's hasty dissolution but I must state that as an African and non muslim, I see only stupidity in my fellow Africans fighting a war that has no direct bearing or benefits to us.

Let the Saudis sort themselves with the Iranians and this Govt ought not to bring their personal religious beliefs into our foreign policy.

We are all not after all muslim Sunnis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria by TheDevilIsALai: 1:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Yhinkss:

I had to quote you again to tell you how hatred has beclouded your reasoning faculties.

So anybody that is not in support of this gross foolishness of joining in a sectarian muslim civil war is now IPOB?

You yorubas are under a great delusion and spell.

This is part of God's plan.to make you foolish just as he hardened pharoah's heart but in your case he has made you fools and slaves to your own hatred.

As a Nigerian I don't support my secular nation aligning in a religious conflict whether militarily or diplomatically.

Nigeria is never a Sunni muslim nation so your Buhari can not take sides in this latest foolishness by your muslim masters in the middle east.

Kappish?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria by amanda2013(f): 3:06am On Jan 05, 2016
following
Re: Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria by Anticabal: 5:17am On Jan 05, 2016
nice analysis Op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria by TheDevilIsALai: 6:06am On Jan 05, 2016
Blind patriotism coupled with hero worship with an unquestionable and non critical stand on govt affairs especially towards foreign affairs by a sizeable population are the hallmarks of a fascist society.

It happened in NAZI Germany, we saw it in Sadaam's Iraq prior to the first Gulf war and now we are seeing it among our own APC zombies.

We can not allow these plebs to drag us into an unnecessary and foolish conflict just as they are now agitating to suspend the constitution and give Buhari sweeping powers.

The zombies must be reminded at every opportunity of the historical parallels and it's repercussions.
Re: Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria by TheDevilIsALai: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2016
We must all let this Sunni fanatic and puppet of Saudi Arabia know that Nigeria is not exclusive to Sunni Islam alone.

He should never be allowed to use his blind fanaticism to throw Nigeria into another round of sectarian strife or war with a foreign Nation over religious dispute.

A word is enough for the wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Photos: When You Hear Ikpeazu Is Working / How To Identify A Jobless Governor(picture) / Jubilation As 5000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Achieved For The First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.