Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,348 members, 7,937,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! (39260 Views)

Benitez Is Sacked. Zidane To Take Over / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Innodon(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Long over due
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by asala1: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Is it confirmed or just rumour?
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by lloydpras: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
LMaO
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by ChiSun27(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Him done try....he shud jst retire....he is one of the easily sacked coaches in d world ever snc he left 'walk alone people' cheesy
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Not suprised, Benitez is as clueless as GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by WASMOG(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
WELCOME BACK JOSE
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Gbanj11: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
It has not even been confirmed yet....I demand trial by sauces??

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by viktor01(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Madrid got no time.

Egbon Mourinho if you want the Job come and collect it.

New phrase in town.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Adex097: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Madrid got no time.

Egbon Mourinho if you want the Job come and collect it.
RT grin
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by nnamdismart: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Am so much Happier now, next in line is van .G
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by hadura29(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
IllestMind:

Not just yesterdays game. Every game!!

The few matches I watched I was very disappionted (madrid playing cross and nod)

Elclassico was a disgrace

Why would ronaldo play right and bale play left?

Rubbish tatics rubbish outcome

I happy die grin grin make e go premier league back! This is spain!! We don't do "cross and nod" we tap, break into your defense and score.

The guy just dey do nonsense from beginning of the season I just dey look am... He remain florentino Perez... Make we sack them both. No time...

I must chop nkwobi for this good news...

Madridguy
Cr77

He don set oooo..

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by omozu1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Saw it coming he is not good enough for that job.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by BolaLFC(f): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
He's not sacked yet sef. Thought it's official
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by jrerico1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Like it or not Rafa is still the man for the job. What did the so called good carlo achieve in LA liga?? undecided Rafa is doing a nice job and he was able to manage the squad when the injuries was severe.

But I think the sacking is not yet official, we need to wait a few hours before we confirm.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
after winning 10-2 and 8-0 ?
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sorry Rafa, that's the disadvantage of coaching a very high profile club.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by eDoc: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
bad luck just follow that guy..he was sacked because Madrid didn't win a trophy last season
I'm sure eyimba will sign him

you just dey start football this season,carlo ancelloti was the coach that was sacked for not winning a trophy last season,benitez was in napoli by this time last season.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by lloydpras: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
miqos02:
when will van gaal be sacked?

I Taya oooo!!
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
The destiny of great Madrid is bigger than benitez.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by ShakurM(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
I, the GREAT FOOTBALL PROPHET, have declared this before, but you GENERATION of doubters did not believe it.

Here are the full PROPHECIES and 2/18 of it has been fulfilled already with the number 6 still on point.

See the original prophecy thread here:

FOOTBALL PROPHECY 2016

Meanwhile here are the football prophecies
for 2016:
Note- No. 5 of it has been fulfilled before. Some Nairalanders can testify to
that. If you doubt the prophet, thy Football
Club shall perish forever. Believe the
PROPHET and make profit.
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the
first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo
kyev.

Man utd will end their unwinning streak
in
their first match in January.

6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match
in
January.…still in progress.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title
again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer
in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end
of
his tenure in Real Madrid.

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd
but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.
I would laugh at you soon tongue, you tried sha
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Do not fear RM fans! david moyes and tim sherwood are ready!
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by banjeezay(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
real madrid "changingmanagers like sanitory pads sınce 1902"
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by TimeManager(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
As Long As There Is MSN Still At Barca, Madrid Will Keep Firing Their Coaches, I Pity Zidane, His Career Deserves Better. Meanwhile, Perez Muust Go Before Madrid Can Sniff Any Hope For A Title Challenge.#hahamadrid

The Truth Has Spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by eDoc: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
IllestMind:

Not just yesterdays game. Every game!!

The few matches I watched I was very disappionted (madrid playing cross and nod)

Elclassico was a disgrace

Why would ronaldo play right and bale play left?

Rubbish tatics rubbish outcome

I happy die grin grin make e go premier league back! This is spain!! We don't do "cross and nod" we tap, break into your defense and score.

He won the same la liga in 2001-2002 season and 2004,when mardid and barca were there,give some respect to him.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by BABANGBALI: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
insha allah louis van gaal is next
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by HzRF(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Not surprised his days was already numbered even d moment he sign for the coaching role
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by victoralex(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
i dont believe it
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by obibanks: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
I can only blame their president for this. The fact that they sacked Ancelotti, it was never a good idea. BMW, when will they sack LVG?
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
That's what suraez and neymar caused

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Greenbullet(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
I, the GREAT FOOTBALL PROPHET, have declared this before, but you GENERATION of doubters did not believe it.

Here are the full PROPHECIES and 2/18 of it has been fulfilled already with the number 6 still on point.

See the original prophecy thread here: www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016#41651065

FOOTBALL PROPHECY 2016

Meanwhile here are the football prophecies
for 2016:
Note- No. 5 of it has been fulfilled before. Some Nairalanders can testify to
that. If you doubt the prophet, thy Football
Club shall perish forever. Believe the
PROPHET and make profit.
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the
first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo
kyev.

5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak
in
their first match in January.

6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match
in
January.…still in progress.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title
again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer
in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end
of
his tenure in Real Madrid.

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd
but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.
u re not serious arsenal will beat barca.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Sholexyz(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Just add benitez to this list no sane coach should go to Madrid cos u will be sack if u like win 100 trophies.... werey club

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Champions League Finals: How Much Does The Winner Or Looser Take Home? / Man City Vs Man United : Carabao Cup ( 0 - 1) On 29th January 2020 / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.