Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. (788 Views)

Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. by WisdomCanada(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, good evening, I'm in my very early twenties and I do music professionally, I recently got admitted into one of the biggest federal universities in the country and I just resumed studies, I have recorded few tracks and they have been playing on air for months now, tho I haven't got a record label yet, getting a record label now will make music interfere with my studies and I would love to show both of them equal love, any advice on how to manage both effectively without any setbacks?

NB: I am a musical genius, I fit burst out the scene this year. And I'm equally good with studies, I need tips on how to carry both along.

Thanks

Lalasticlala Richiez Fynestboi kindly help me push this to the front page biko, I need help
Re: Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. by kilokeys(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Just go with the flow..
It will all come together.

1 Like

Re: Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. by WisdomCanada(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
kilokeys:
Just go with the flow..

It will all come together.
Thanks Kilokeys smiley
Re: Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. by Aristotle96(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
op i suggest u ask Davido... undecided
Re: Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. by WisdomCanada(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aristotle96:
op i suggest u ask Davido... undecided
lol, ur moniker is having night shift influence over you grin
Re: Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. by kilokeys(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Thanks Kilokeys smiley

U r welcome.. I am a professional guitarist myself... And i had the best of both worlds. Engineering and music.

Right now I am working on a track, doing professional exams and all..
The human brain has the capacity to multitask. Just do what the time requires

2 Likes

Re: Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. by Aristotle96(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
WisdomCanada:
lol, ur moniker is having night shift influence over you grin
lol.. See reason na... Davido came out 1st class lipsrsealed and he is a musician... That's why I said u should ask him how he did it grin

1 Like

Re: Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. by WisdomCanada(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
kilokeys:

U r welcome.. I am a professional guitarist myself... And i had the best of both worlds. Engineering and music.

Right now I am working on a track, doing professional exams and all..
The human brain has the capacity to multitask. Just do what the time requires
wow, Kilokeys my role model grin
Re: Balancing School And Music Career, How Can It Work. by WisdomCanada(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aristotle96:
lol.. See reason na... Davido came out 1st class lipsrsealed and he is a musician... That's why I said u should ask him how he did it grin
na Me Like ur post

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL: Resumption Date For New Students 2016 / Download Free Project Source Codes, Materials And Earn Money From Project Basket / I Want To Know Some Facts Concernig Declearation Of Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.