Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,695 members, 7,975,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

Where Can A Computer Scientist/engineer Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can A Computer Scientist/engineer Work? (479 Views)

Dangote Oil Refinery: Graduate Engineer Trainees Return After Overseas Training / The Indispensable Role Of The Laboratory Scientist In The Health Sector / Where Can Agricultural Engineer Work In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A Computer Scientist/engineer Work? by theseeeker: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
I am among the top ten female students of my Computer Science class in Madonna University, and as far as academics are concerned, and have a good grasp on the programming, applications, databases and networks. During my education, I have had ample opportunities to put my education into practice by doing computer science projects for class. Particularly, I was a shining achiever as an IT technical intern in NIIT.

Moreover, I possess good knowledge of computation theories and enjoy working on new solutions which is why I have been commended by my teachers several times. As part of your organization, I have much to contribute in terms of hardware and software usage and I am equally enthusiastic to learn.

I would like to work as an intern with any reputbale ICT organization and this internship will help me in understanding overall system.

I would truthfully appreciate any guide to opportunities in Enugu, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos or Uyo to discuss how my computer science education and hands-on experience can benefit an ICT organization. If you need any additional information regarding my person, kindly contact me on +2348103418528
Re: Where Can A Computer Scientist/engineer Work? by lasisi69: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Inside pit

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Computer Scientist/engineer Work? by jeebz: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Do list of Tech companies that you like and send them unsolicited mails with your CV. You may be lucky.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Employment Prospects Of Foreign Language Graduate In Nigeria / China To Africa Shipping / THE JOURNEY Of SUCCESS - By Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.