Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,557 members, 7,921,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Odion Ighalo Wants Manchester United Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Wants Manchester United Move (1197 Views)

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League / Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odion Ighalo Wants Manchester United Move by wizkidblogger(f): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Super Eagles and Watford striker has never hidden his fondness of Manchester United and the big man has hinted that he would approve of a move to the club if the former English Champions make an offer.

While his club have already he is “for sale under any circumstances”, Ighalo says he wouldn’t say no if United make an offer for his services.

He said in a radio interview: “I have also heard the speculations about Atletico Madrid and Roma, but I have played in both Italy and Spain, and I now want to play in England.

“Only God knows what will happen, but I don’t think I will move in January. But would I say no to Manchester United if they come calling?”

Ighalo has been in fine goal scoring form this season in the Premier League. The striker has 14 goals after 18 round of fixtures in the league.

>>> lalasticlala

http://www.naij.com/685139-say-no-manchester-united-move-odion-ighalo.html

Re: Odion Ighalo Wants Manchester United Move by Theyveedo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Odion Ighalo Wants Manchester United Move by odiereke(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Best of luck to you.
Re: Odion Ighalo Wants Manchester United Move by odiereke(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Best of luck to him. He is in best form.
Re: Odion Ighalo Wants Manchester United Move by fammo: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
U just can't help but like this guy if you listen to him during interviews, he is cool calm and collected, and his appearance is that of a humble person who understands the privilege given to him. Wish other footballers can learn from him
Re: Odion Ighalo Wants Manchester United Move by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
England kee?
Re: Odion Ighalo Wants Manchester United Move by khattab02: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Really??

Anyway, you can still give Van Gaal the 25 goals Rooney promised him!
Re: Odion Ighalo Wants Manchester United Move by kenzysmith: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Man utd is too big for ighalo just because he is been lucky some people ve already clamoring for him to win the afria best if I may aslk hw many goals ve he score for nigeria if na watford this dude go play he whole life for them man utd pls take care

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Newz: Chelsea Wins The Most Hated Club Award! / Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Pics Of His Son Test-riding His New Bugatti (photos) / Sabi Punters Supernatural Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.