Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. (541 Views)

4 Reasons Why I'm Scared Of Visiting Lagos / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. by ashewoboy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'm sorry to bother you with facebook once again bt it's a social ill dat needs to be corrected.

Somebody uploded a picture where all his girl friends(literal meaning) nt girl lovers were all in a segmented cell inside the picture. I.e girl A has her picture, girl B has her own picture, all in a whole picture.

He captioned it wit "all my biiiches", the most surprising thing was that, he tagged them all and i was amazed that they were all thanking him.

Is "biiitch" a decent word? Does it have connotative meanings?
Re: What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. by talktonase(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
A b1tch is a female dog period!!!
Re: What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. by rawpadgin(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
we call it ashawo here
Re: What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. by ashewoboy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lalasticlala, thank you for the other time. I'm calling you again, hopefully you will pick up.
Re: What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. by Simplymeah: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
It's insultive 2 use bitches for girls/ladies
Re: What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Biitch is sweet o. Ask calabar ppl. But for me I'll call dem public pusssy lenders
Re: What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. by octopusfreaky(f): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2016
according to someone
BITC******H-Beautiful Intelligent Chick that gives a man hardon,just staring at her undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Exciting Wedding Reception Ideas / A True Life Story! / Ladies: What Is The Seize Of Your Bra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.