Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,249 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** (15685 Views)

Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Jchi9876:

na blue diamond you use lace the walls of ur puuussssyyyy cat?

Actually it's made out of tight-anium undecided

1 Like

Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Jchi9876: 2:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Nubian113:

Actually it's made out of tight-anium undecided

Am allergic to diamond but very reactive to anything with a "-tight-"

did i hear it is on sale?? I have a coupon
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Jchi9876: 3:02am On Jan 05, 2016
PussySandie:

Thanks sis. But all this are for abortion .. I don't want to abort, I want to flush.. I really need to do that before fertilisation occur

you want to flush abi but when u dey chook "fresh" u no remember say fertilization fit occur.

so naive that u would rather prefer postinor or whatever to salt and lime water because the former "flushes" and the later is for " abortion"

You be confirm OLODO

if your brain dey reason like this how your coochie go be

al this Olodi- Apapa girls

1 Like

Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Jchi9876:

Am allergic to diamond but very reactive to anything with a "-tight-"

did i hear it is on sale?? I have a coupon

Lol! Classic example of a man shooting himself in the foot. No it's free/priceless so keep the coupon for your future ex wife. Bye now.

1 Like

Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Jchi9876: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Nubian113:

Lol! Classic example of a man shooting himself in the foot. No it's free/priceless so keep the coupon for your future ex wife. Bye now.

duh tongue tongue
daddy is very generous oya put a price on it lets put you on a scale grin grin grin
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2016
op i just read sth like "lime is for abotion that u dont want to abort but flush" u r really a character. Whats d difference. All r same
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by PussySandie(f): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Jchi9876:

you want to flush abi but when u dey chook "fresh" u no remember say fertilization fit occur.

so naive that u would rather prefer postinor or whatever to salt and lime water because the former "flushes" and the later is for " abortion"

You be confirm OLODO

if your brain dey reason like this how your coochie go be

al this Olodi- Apapa girls
undecided I'm from lekki not apapa
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by PussySandie(f): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Where do I get postinor 2.. Anyone with experience..
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by PussySandie(f): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Nubian113:

Do I know you?

undecided
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Sunkyphil(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2016
attention seeking transgendered
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Ojah1: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Nubian113:

Because you don't state it on your moniker. embarassed

That was a shit metaphor for genitals undecided
That metaphor was too hard for my comprehensive intellectuality to interprete at 2am.. The brain was extremely tired.. By my post, you should know me, I'm straight, a pvssy slayer as well grin.. Hope you grab now dear?
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Ojah1: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Jchi9876:

na blue diamond you use lace the walls of ur puuussssyyyy cat?
shocked
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Qualer: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2016
PussySandie:
We just had a fresh unprotected sex this evening and I felt he poured inside. But truth to be told, I'm not ready to carry a baby, as I'm still a student. My bf had gone to almost every chemist shops in this area but couldn't find..
I'm just not happy with myself. For I have to use it in d next 3days to flush..

Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Eleniyan15: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2016
when it was sweeting you....you no call us oooo buuh after e done happen...Una go dey find help....mtcheew

go get it nah.. postinor
check those pharmacy if you dey stay mainland e yapa wella nah or you no get frnds wey go show you the way

sickstar what is wrong with you nah...you do fvk up @ tyms the wey you type or bash pple it very bad you don't knw who is who...ehn plz

happy NEWYEAR sickstar

#LeaveTrashForLawma
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by reservd(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
PussySandie:
We just had a fresh unprotected sex this evening and I felt he poured inside. But truth to be told, I'm not ready to carry a baby, as I'm still a student. My bf had gone to almost every chemist shops in this area but couldn't find..
I thot u gave ur life 2 christ on jan 1, 3days later already bck 2 ur ways?
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by iamKeo(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Ask google. grin you dei bleep you no wan carry belle. angry
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Femistico(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2016
PussySandie:
Back to my thread. The mgbeke ashawo boy and naive lady wanna try to derail but God is more than them..

Where can I get postinor-2?
Mzpecs laveda nubian113 estharfabian dollyjoy Misspicy ipledge10, qatarplayboy obontami ftboy femistico born2fuck irunooboo mamagee darven durrentt softapples mytime24 falconey yourmain oyind17 vizkiz
hmmmm goto any pharmacist shop now
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2016
PussySandie:
Back to my thread. The mgbeke ashawo boy and naive lady wanna try to derail but God is more than them..

Where can I get postinor-2?
Mzpecs laveda nubian113 estharfabian dollyjoy Misspicy ipledge10, qatarplayboy obontami ftboy femistico born2fuck irunooboo mamagee darven durrentt softapples mytime24 falconey yourmain oyind17 vizkiz
I don't know what postinor is, you should visit a chemist
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by dollyjoy(f): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oyind17:

I don't know what postinor is, you should visit a chemist
hahaahahahahahacheesy

you can lie shacheesy
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
hahaahahahahahacheesy

you can lie shacheesy
Tell me na tongue na name of person?
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by dollyjoy(f): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oyind17:
Tell me na tongue na name of person?
cheesycheesycheesy na name of animal
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Jchi9876: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
PussySandie:

undecided I'm from lekki not apapa

Pele Ojebi!

You no come Banana Island??

Didinrin
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by MCFRESH(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
try Andrew liver salt it works more thou on the 1st nd 2nd day
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by ipledge10(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nubian113:

Do I know you?

happy new year
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2016
ipledge10:
happy new year

My babyboy happy new year kiss

What did you do? Ever been time square on NYE?

1 Like

Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by ipledge10(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

My babyboy happy new year kiss

What did you do? Ever been time square on NYE?
I didnt go to times square on NYE...I went to my church concert... grin, my sweety potato
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
sickstars:

I dont care let me be enof of d games game over leave me
Why? I ask u to stay calm on Nl.
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2016
PussySandie:
damn. Your bf mst be a lucky guy smiley chop, clean mouth, leave d rest matter for mathias cheesy
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by itstpia8: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Dukebaba3v3(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Buy Postinor 2 online here>>>https://pricenow.com.ng/shop/postinor-2/
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:05am On Mar 10, 2019
For Your Own Good! Stop Taking Postinor, No Condom No Sex, Too Much Of Postinor Causes Cervical Cancer
Re: ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** by Zombicmodz: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
MCFRESH:
try Andrew liver salt it works more thou on the 1st nd 2nd day

Wonderful ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / Photos: My Top 5 Celebrities Crush! / Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.