Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why U're Jobless - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why U're Jobless (784 Views)

200,000 Youths About To Become Jobless As November Approaches / Finally Proven: Your Social Media Life Might Render You Jobless. / The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why U're Jobless by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Hello nairalanders, i brought you pieces of word inspiration. I do imaging within myself when i heard someone say am broke or jobless. The question is why are u broke or jobles? The main reason is u're broke or jobless is either u're lazy, or you can't reason for yourself or u lack self confident. One of the problems of we nowadays youth is that we do depend on someone or something, let me tell you there is business opportunity even with no capital and job opportunity around you everyday in institutions u're, community even in your street but too blind to see..... Just because u can't reason well but waiting for miracles, Your pastor can pray even fast for u but can't reason for u
Sorry to say,.......... There was a man...yes is now a man he was a university graduate trained as business administrator, after his youth service he choosed to come to abuja to hunt for job in main time he stay with his sister in estate, his sister is a family woman with three kids,..... Everyday he goes out to hunt for job but nothing months passed still nothing he was pissed up, frustrated and disturbed and he doesn't want to go back and his staying was embarrassing and unwanted since he depend on them for everything,.... But one day he's brain, eye was opened. The estate they live was bushed and left unkept then he looked around and then came up with reasonable idea, he think of starting up a property maintenance business with no capital, he returned home and asked his sister to help him with sum of #200 , after insults and all sorts of abusive and discouraging words his sister gave it to him, from there he write a letter and went to print a it which he gave to aboki guys to distribute within the estate to property maintenance job, almost all the residents contacted him for him to take the job since nobody to do it there children are too lazy to do it..... He charged them according to the task of the work, collected half payments, get needed tools cutlass, hoes, rake e.t.c then gather aboki guys to do the work he supervise them clearing , burning and all that after they finish he offered them masa and pure water, they finish clearing one compound to another , gradually with helps of the great work and refferals he take the contract to clear the whole estate. That how he start and own a property maintenance company........
Re: Why U're Jobless by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Still continue
Re: Why U're Jobless by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Stop been complaint every time when there is numerous opportunity laying down for us to pick to build dreams, skill acquisition is one of it....... Now still going to tell my friend story i av a friend we met in institution but still now we're still friend, she wasn't from ajenbo family nor poor her parent pays all her bills even to provision through hustling , but she doesn't rely on that, she told me that when she finish her secondary sch that she went to learn hairdressing before she got admission, so when she got admitted the skill she acquired was fruitful and useful for her, whenever there is available or lectures free day instead of been naught around she will braids, plait for students and get paid. She bought little tools to used for retouching and hair dry, even in lecture day sometime students we came in evening for washing and setting and she will get paid . And she is very good at her skill, in a day she make 5 to 7k for braiding 2 to 3 head. From there she start up a saloon business outside campus, she rent a shop buy weavons and attachment and other equipment, she enploy hairdresser to work for that how she start, she doesn't only make money from it but also build name........ U too out there is good skill that u can acquired that can fetch decent money even build ur dreams
Re: Why U're Jobless by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Another problems reasons for we nowadays youth jobless or broke is that we want instant miracle , instant money, even as a graduates the firm u intend to work for or that want to hire u the CEO of the firm doesn't became CEO overnight, another thing we can't endured challanges, some do give damn.....that if i do this they will call me names..... Is it nt better to call u names when u're building your dreams than broke nigga or being naught around,... Education is good and important but doesn't determine or promised success after spending thousands of money in institutions to acquired certificate after youth service we still go back home and start hunting for Job, struggle continue, but the very best thing is to av second chance which is business either by rendering services or selling goods, manufacturing, e.t.c even with no or little capital. Another thing i want to talk about is taking risky........ Risk..... Everything in life is risky, ur going in and coming u're taking because u cant predict it, eating is risky, marriages is risky or do u knw everything about ur partner before u risk it before it lead to success . Even in Exams we should try to attempt proved risk sometimes with faith, somtime it yields more gains
Re: Why U're Jobless by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Let me introduce myself my name is valentin, am a married woman am nt here to sell an ebook but here to inspire u, suggest business or skill acquisition for u at least for u to financially independent, i have a business opportunity i want to introduce that u can start with minimum of 5k if u're in lagos 10K Outside lagos through this opportunity many people students, housewife, e.t.c av been empowered is buying and selling,
Re: Why U're Jobless by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Of beauty and healhcare and daily use products . Call/whatsapp 08144758217
Re: Why U're Jobless by sexaddict08(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Greatest Nigerian Latest Disturbance (gnld)

2 Likes

Re: Why U're Jobless by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2016
I'll pardon you @ OP. At least you came out straight. grin
Re: Why U're Jobless by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Do u just say gnld, nooo am nt marketing nor selling gnld products nor any network marketing. Am just trying to show those who want to start a small scale business and doesn't know how to go about it with no or little a way...... Simple

(1) (Reply)

Interview With I+consortium As State Consultants / Accounts-Admin Officer/Customer Service Executive / Mg Resource Assessment/briefing Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.