Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones (1470 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Dear President Mohammadu Buhari,

Lee Kuan Yew, One of the most respected leaders of our time, a first class Cambridge genius, and a former president per excellence, who ruled Singapore from from 1959 to 1990 once said and I quote “Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless.”. Mr. President I start with this quote because in Nigeria if people do not fear you, I can bet you, you sir, would be meaningless. If the globally-respected Lee Kuan Yew can say this, and we see what Singapore has become, who are we not to follow a model that has worked?

Sir, while some see you as a tyrant, we see you as a gallant, charismatic, stern, focused and effective leader. I believe that breaking the so called rule of law sometimes to achieve a country where discipline, decorum, and the fear of stealing or mismanaging public funds is instilled is by far better than any goodies the "rule of law" can bring. Those that call you tyrant still turn a blind eye, to the first objective blinded-question presidential media chat we have ever witnessed in our country. By now, Mr. President, you must have been inundated with the rantings of several people like Femi Fani Kayode, who for many years has basked in the hay of corruption and crass impunity that has characterized previous administrations. As Mallam Nuhu Ribadu would say "When you fight corruption, it fights back" That assertion is true in this case.

Mr. President, Nigeria is the only country where the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode would keep quoting the Bible, calling on God, but yet is a man that is presently in his 4th marriage (or would I say co-habitation?), a man known to be a alleged to be addicted to crack; a man who failed to recognize his daughter's wedding; a man accused to have sexually abused his female staff while as a minister; a man who publicly boasted about his sexual escapades with igbo women on national newspaper; a man accused of physical brutality and hostage-taking of his older brother, Rotimi Fani-Kayode, who died eventually; a man who speaks for the APC today, and tomorrow join and eat his vomit in the PDP; An unstable man, a man of low moral compass. A man who is so lost that the word vagabond fails to do justice to his character. Sir, would any one pay attention to such a man? See Rwanda, is Paul Kigame playing by the rule of law to make Rwanda what it is today? Did Gadafi play by rule of law to make Libya the best country by all standards prior to the West's destruction? Did Ahmadinejad, the former President of Iran play by the rule of law to make Iran what it is today? Did Vladimir Putin play by the rule of law to make it become a second world power? Even the ALMIGHTY USA broke the rule of law for many years before their institutions came to what what they are today. All these leaders I have mentioned, have one thing in common, and Sir, that is people in their country fear and respect them. Without reverence for a leader in a developing nation with weak institutions, the country becomes a free for all - a situation exemplified by the impunity and the stealing-is-not-corruption-attitude that became the trade mark of the past administration.

Mr President, for the first time in many years we have a leader in you that do not believe in rewarding and elevating thieves. No matter what the numerous crackheads we have in Nigeria writes no matter what they say or do, be rest assured that I and millions of Nigerians, know better - you would never become as weak, clueless, wicked, insensitive, soft and corrupt. We know sir, that you would stand tall in every angle of morality integrity and sincerity of purpose. You would NEVER let the goats who ate our yams, or who threaten our sovereignty go scot free, even if it means breaking the already corrupted "rule of law". We are solidly behind you sir.

Permit me to end by quoting the great American President, Franklin D Roosevelt who said and I quote "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself". For those of us that are behind you, we would not fear. Those that cannot fear their own fear only have one thing they are afraid of - the guilt and consequences of putting our country on the path of destruction.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

#FireOnBuhari

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 05, 2016
CC: Ishilove, obinoscopy, seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by Lytech(m): 4:13am On Jan 05, 2016
God Bless Nigeria and God bless you.... I know with God and PMB,we will get there
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by ticker(m): 4:21am On Jan 05, 2016
that doesn't change the fact that bubu is a tyrant

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by Warlord3000(m): 5:00am On Jan 05, 2016
when you fight corruption... Corruption fights back

WORDS ON MARBLE INDEED.. cry

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by Pavore9: 5:20am On Jan 05, 2016
FFK can not be a moral compass nor a model. Someone who refused to be involved in his own daughter's wedding while at the same time co-habiting with a woman as young as his daughters! He is fights for "rule of law" bt not for his skewed family life!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by Burger01(m): 5:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
God Bless Nigeria and God bless you....
I know with God and PMB,we will get there
We shall get there of course, we only need to stand firm, determined and totally ignore the pathological wailers. It's a pity the type of opposition we are stuck with....but, definitely we shall get there.

It's well with Nigeria smiley

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by nnachukz(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Pavore9:
FFK can not be a moral compass nor a model. Someone who refused to be involved in his own daughter's wedding while at the same time co-habiting with a woman as young as his daughters! He is fights for "rule of law" bt not for his skewed family life!
Someone's personal life should not make you lose sleep. You may not be cleaner than him. Those you may be supporting do not have a perfect personal or family life which you already know. Just face what you have a good understanding of.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by Pavore9: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2016
nnachukz:
Someone's personal life should not make you lose sleep. You may not be cleaner than him. Those you may be supporting do not have a perfect personal or family life which you already know. Just face what you have a good understanding of.

Why should it make me lose sleep? It is not as if he was of stellar performance when he served in government!
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by disloman(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2016
ticker:
Come and collect T fare to the lagoon and you know the next thing to do when you get there.Has rule of law makes the country governed better?Goat

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by JaredNomak: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2016
You guys keep writing all these unnecessary crap on Nairaland, making Nairaland an obvious agency through which dictatorship is being encouraged in the present administration. After you all might have succeeded in easing Buhari's journey to tyranny, I'll look back and remember Nairaland for aiding him.
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Fire burn Buhari,......

Babylonian gbogbo Clark.......

Olodo cattle rearer
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by Lattop(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Cramjone u are dis much

God bless Mr President so he can #fireonbuhari
God bless Fed. rep of Nigeria
God bless me and Cramjones too
God bless nairaland
i rise

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by modath(f): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2016
disloman:
Come and collect T fare to the lagoon and you know the next thing to do when you get there.Has rule of law makes the country governed better?Goat

No, do you want our fishes to be infected with the poison that defeat & ethoreligious intolerance has introduced into his system

No, we prefer he goes back to that "promised land, filled with milk & honey" that they keep running in their thousands away from...

@ cramjones , Mo endorses this article! 100/100 ..

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by chrisblack: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2016
ticker:
definitely ibo
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by chrisblack: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Kassidy4luv:
Fire burn Buhari,......

Olodo cattle rearer
definitely IBO. Always on the right side of lies and corruption

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by disloman(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2016
modath:

No, do you want our fishes to be infected with the poison that defeat & ethoreligious intolerance has introduced into his system

No, we prefer he goes back to that "promised land, filled with milk & honey" that they keep running in their thousands away from...

@ cramjones , Mo endorses this article! 100/100 ..
Bro!no vex.but make him go to the imaginary land u mean?Lolzzzzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Front page
Nice write up
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by modath(f): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2016
disloman:
Bro!no vex.but make him go to the imaginary land u mean?Lolzzzzzzzz.

Shebi they say it is where God is, why then are they not staying back there?

& a nor be bro ooo.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by carinmom(f): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Kassidy4luv:
Fire burn Buhari,......

Olodo cattle rearer

you can't deny the fact that the cattle rearer is your president undecided
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by bugzbunny: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2016
I stopped reading when the OP encouraged Mr president to break the rule of law often to achieve blah blah. Blaahh.......... Wat a pity... Wasted skol fees..... Tyrants evrywhere..
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by bugzbunny: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
chrisblack:
definitely IBO. Always on the right side of lies and corruption
Definitely yoloba.. Always as* licking their awusa masters
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by zendy: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2016
bugzbunny:
I stopped reading when the OP encouraged Mr president to break the rule of law often to achieve blah blah. Blaahh.......... Wat a pity... Wasted skol fees..... Tyrants evrywhere..

Don't mind these APC supporters. They are more interested in criticising FFK than criticising the issues that FFK raised just because they know they can't defend Buharis tyranny.
Re: Open Letter To PMB - Rejoinder To FFK's "Word Of A Tryrant" - Cramjones by neolboy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Buhari is a snake

(1) (Reply)

Arms Deal: I Got N260m From Jonathan, Not Dasuki – Anenih Tells EFCC / Wike's Victory: Fayose Lauds S/court, Rivers People / Why Is Rochas Claiming The Shell $3.5b Gas Plant As Part Of His Achievements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.