Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,976,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court (904 Views)

I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) / Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by kcmichael: 6:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Abia State Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has Appealed the Judgement of the Court of Appeal which ordered him to vacate office for Alex Otti on grounds that he was not the actual winner of the April 11 and 25 2015 governorship election in Abia State.
In the notice of Appeal Filed by governor Okezie Ikpeazu Lawyers To the Supreme Court, they prayed the Court to set aside the judgement of Justice Oyebisi Omoleye led five-member Appeal court panel, Allow his Appeal and Uphold the first Judgement of the Abia State Tribunal which upheld his election.
Ikpeazu specifically disagreed with the learned Justices of Appeal Court for disenfranchising three Local government areas of Obingwa Osisioma and Isialangwa when it cancelled the results from those
"The learned Justices of the Appeal Court erred in Law when they neglected to apply the clear position of Section 49,52(2), 138(2) and 155 of the Electoral Act 2010 as (amended) but relied solely on card readers accreditation as a basis of holding that there were over voting and therefore cancelled election in Obingwa Osisioma and Isialangwa North LGA's in the April 11 and 25th governorship election in Abia State "
Ikpeazu said he will file additional grounds of Appeal after receiving the certified True Copies Of the Judgement of the Court of Appeal.
Re: Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by okitz4(m): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2016
politicians dem lol
Re: Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by Gracito(f): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by Super1759: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2016
I wonder why this ngwa man is so desperate. He should learn from others. This no be how to play politics.
Re: Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by mirabel001(f): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2016
ikpeazu dnt panic...u ar our governor....all i knw is dat d judiciary is confused since buhari took over.....their judgement has been ridiculous.....e.g taraba, river, akwa ibom, david mark, kanu, dasuki case....am waitin 4 them 2 nullify d 1 of enugu state......buhari is d chief judge....
Re: Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by Trut(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Supreme Court will uphold the ruling of Apeal Court in favour of Alex Otti, Ikpeazu should vacate that seat asap.
Re: Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by Super1759: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2016
mirabel001:
ikpeazu dnt panic...u ar our governor....all i knw is dat d judiciary is confused since buhari took over.....their judgement has been ridiculous.....e.g taraba, river, akwa ibom, david mark, kanu, dasuki case....am waitin 4 them 2 nullify d 1 of enugu state......buhari is d chief judge....
That's not true. Say the truth for once.
Re: Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by mirabel001(f): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Super1759:
That's not true. Say the truth for once.
Ok
Re: Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by Super1759: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2016
mirabel001:

Ok

Didn't Dasuki eat the money?
So why did he say he will call names?
Who didn't know how david mark won?
Why is david mark suddenly building roads and his people stoned the workers?
If you wana know what happens in Taraba,ask few corpers that worked there
Even Abia was the worst.
Justice shall prevail
My people said, a free conscience fears no accusation and not troubled
When tribunal ruled in favour of PDP,no noise was heard, Alex didn't talk,Abians were quiet and moved the case to a neutral ground and now Alex won
1. Social media won't rest
2. Protest everywhere
3. Traits every where

Why are PDP and ngwa acting like kids

Make una wait, as soon supreme give final verdict,let them cone and fight the law.
Ndi ara
Re: Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by mirabel001(f): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Super1759:

Didn't Dasuki eat the money?
So why did he say he will call names?
Who didn't know how david mark won?
Why is david mark suddenly building roads and his people stoned the workers?
If you wana know what happens in Taraba,ask few corpers that worked there
Even Abia was the worst.
Justice shall prevail
My people said, a free conscience fears no accusation and not troubled
When tribunal ruled in favour of PDP,no noise was heard, Alex didn't talk,Abians were quiet and moved the case to a neutral ground and now Alex won
1. Social media won't rest
2. Protest everywhere
3. Traits every where

Why are PDP and ngwa acting like kids

Make una wait, as soon supreme give final verdict,let them cone and fight the law.
Ndi ara
Dasuki ate d money...did he mention buhari?
What's d latest on taraba case? U didn't mention nnamdi kanu, y? If d court is ok...y d fuss?.....well, lest i 4get...u made some important point though.......am nt a politician
Re: Declare Me Winner Of Abia Guber Election, Ikpeazu Begs Supreme Court by chudionu58(f): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Amaechi Spent Rivers' N40billion On Buhari's Election / What Exactly Buhari Says About Chibok Girls / Photos – Free Zakzaky Protest Held In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.