Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,269 members, 7,925,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:02 AM

Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included (1545 Views)

Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included / 7 Tips To Help You Prevent A Car Theft / High Tech Car Theft Now In Nigeria? Kindly Share Stories/experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included by SortOut: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2016
It would have been a touching story for a family that went to church early today with a Toyota Camry 1999 model if God had not intervened. This master key was used to unlock the door and even started the engine, the only saving grace was that there was a pedal lock. Most importantly God stopped the thieves as they took to their heels when a suspecting church member moved closer. Please, let's learn to secure our properties with the right tools and park at the right place. 2016 is a good year God willing.

1 Share

Re: Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included by diportivo: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Camry and thieves na like police and roger

Inseparable

8 Likes

Re: Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included by BluStreak(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
diportivo:
Camry and thieves na like police and roger

Inseparable

My brother no be small thing o. Toyota cars generally.
Re: Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
BluStreak:

My brother no be small thing o. Toyota cars generally.

Japanese cars generally, have u forgotten the accord, if u have an accord key u can open another persons accord.

The only saving grace is the micro chip imbedded in the key that prevents u from starting the car. tongue
Re: Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included by diportivo: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
kaeforum:

Japanese cars generally, have u forgotten the accord, if u have an accord key u can open another persons accord.

The only saving grace is the micro chip imbedded in the key that prevents u from starting the car. tongue

I disagree

I park my nissan anywhr without second thoughts

Who steals a nissan in naija??....literally?

2 Likes

Re: Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included by mayor2013: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2016
diportivo:

I disagree

I park my nissan anywhr without second thoughts

Who steals a nissan in naija??....literally?

Park in thug infested areas and see what becomes of your nissan. Perhaps the next time you visit cotonu. You would see that same nissan of yours there
Re: Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included by diportivo: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
mayor2013:

Park in thug infested areas and see what becomes of your nissan. Perhaps the next time you visit cotonu. You would see that same nissan of yours there

Apparently the "literally" part of my quote refused to catch ur eye

Even keke will get stolen in such areas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Warning Lights On My Toyota Corolla 2008 Dashboard / What Your Tail Pipe Might Be Telling You. / Have You Seen The World's Fastest Electric Hypercar???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.