Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,039 members, 7,976,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Newest Method Of Downloading Videos From Youtube - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Newest Method Of Downloading Videos From Youtube (1486 Views)

Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube / Best Site For Downloading Movie And TV Series(high Quality, HD) / Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newest Method Of Downloading Videos From Youtube by mbscholars: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Ever thought of downloading your favorite educational, business, church, romantic, Indian, Korean episodes from YouTube? This method is the easiest that I have seen so far, you don't need to change address, download any software or read a manual.You can select the video or audio format you prefer from hd,mp4,3pg.....etc

Wapclip.ml is a new online YouTube downloader website which is free, easy to use and compatible via mobile phones.

HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Just go to http://wapclip.ml input the name of the video and select the video from the search results. All kinds of videos both educational, naija leaked, celebrities, bollywood movies etc can be downloaded for free.

wapclip.ml was designed for users to escape the huge data charges encountered when streaming videos online.

1 Like

Re: Newest Method Of Downloading Videos From Youtube by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: Newest Method Of Downloading Videos From Youtube by whitecloth: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks bro, it works unjust used it to download the soundtrack of the first grader.
Re: Newest Method Of Downloading Videos From Youtube by ehinmowo: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Guy u are the man
Re: Newest Method Of Downloading Videos From Youtube by adexeli(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
I'll stick to the tubemate app, best app for downloading YouTube and so many sites video
Re: Newest Method Of Downloading Videos From Youtube by mbscholars: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
adexeli:
I'll stick to the tubemate app, best app for downloading YouTube and so many sites video

No problems bro
Re: Newest Method Of Downloading Videos From Youtube by mbscholars: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
I just discovered that So many people dont know the limits of this online software. Do you know that you can download videos related to your career, thread, skill you want to develop? I just downloaded a movie on how to create your own animated videos (cartoons), how to use some CAD softwares like Autocad. You too can make use of this vital opportunity to learn and develop yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Telemundo Series Do You Like? / 5 Female Actors Who Went Nude For A Movie Role / Foxlife TV Series On Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.