Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,437 members, 7,929,448 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) (841 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by IamChuzzy(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2016
A Chuzzysblog reader sent this across to me. I laughed at first sight but looking closely, this is really crazy! The couple reportedly live in Warri, Delta State. The lady pictured in the post have been trying to break the home by secretly seeing the man. I can only imagine how pained this woman is! But what do you think guys?

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/01/see-length-woman-went-to-warn-lady.html

lalasticlala, Ishilove, mynd44

Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by IamChuzzy(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2016
undecided
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by Medunah: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin grin

OK this is funny, I couldn't resist laughing

Buh aw sure is she dat its not her husby chasing the poor girl about? undecided
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by respect80(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by falconey(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2016
make my GF do am for me too before them collect me from her hand.
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Chai! See as wifey even spell "Helen" as "HELLen!" Home breaker don turn law breaker. Wanted posters all over waffi. Helen you have been warned. At least if not for conscience leave that paddy side because him wife don turn psycho because of you grin
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by Florblu(f): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Defamation of character. What if she's wrong?
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by maxiuc(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2016
That woman is very silly why post her pics I guess she hold her husband responsible that's all she should deal with her husband first then everything will fall in place

I can never apporach any guy stalking or fucking my gurl bcus it is not the guy fault but hers
Woman your husband is the home breaker
Or maybe the lady is using strong juju from ijebu land then you need to visit MFM
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by crazygod(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Epic. She no go try am again grin
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Helen na beg I take beg you. Run as fast as your skinny "Lepa" legs can move you. If you disregard this warning, the man wife fit arrange boys to give you acid bath.
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by JanuaryTempest(f): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2016
She (the wife) is a clown.
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by Ginaz(f): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Lol , I don see tip to use in case...... grin
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by Ginaz(f): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2016
maxiuc:
That woman is very silly why post her pics I guess she hold her husband responsible that's all she should deal with her husband first then everything will fall in place

I can never apporach any guy stalking or fucking my gurl bcus it is not the guy fault but hers
Woman your husband is the home breaker
Or maybe the lady is using strong juju from ijebu land then you need to visit MFM

You are very wrong, it takes two to tangle or was it the woman who went to toast the man? Wasn't it the other way round? People should stop this mentality, in every relationship there is nothing like a victim Cos it involves two people. Why should it be the woman's fault?
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by osaslord500(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by timm1990(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2016
H
Re: See The Length A Woman Went To Warn A Lady Stalking Her Husband (Pictured) by BrezyBaby(f): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I pity your girl

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Mrcork Comments / I Have Decided To Run For MR NAIRALAND 2016 / I'm Back!! Welcome Me Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.