Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,942 members, 7,886,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Gov. Ikpeazu In Big Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ikpeazu In Big Trouble (2539 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) / Okorocha & Ikpeazu In Yola For Bindow's Son's Wedding (Pics) / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ikpeazu In Big Trouble by TopCelebritiesM: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
These are not the best of times for Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State. While still dazed with the decision of the Court of Appeal sacking him from his exalted office and ordering him to vacate his seat for Alex Otti of APGA, the No. 1 Citizen of Abia State has landed into another big trouble.
Insiders said the governor is now having sleepless night over the decision of Mr. F.N Nwosu to prosecute him in court.
We gathered that it was F.N Nwosu that former Governor Theodore Orji first promised to make the governor of the state and the rich businessman was said to have spent millions of naira to support the government.
Our sources said F.N Nwosu contested the PDP guber primary with the incumbent governor and came second. But he later went to court to stop the governor from contesting the election because of tax evasion. He told the court that Governor Ikpeazu’s tax clearance was... http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/gov-ikpeazu-in-big-trouble/
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu In Big Trouble by zendy: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Ikpeazu is living on borrowed time.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu In Big Trouble by abe4kom: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2016
F.N Nwosu, dead on arrival.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu In Big Trouble by WisdomCanada(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Uche Sampson Ogha came second not F.N Nwosu
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu In Big Trouble by gcamara: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2016
PDP is dead and buried in abia state,

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu In Big Trouble by ODUBEZE: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
I can't wait to see what APGA have in stock for Abians.
Abians have not enjoyed good leadership under PDP!
Namely Orji Uzor KANU, Theodore Orji and others!
I pray that APGA reign brings succour to the people to compensate them for the wasted years.
Amen and Amen.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have The Strength To Fight Corruption Alone- Buhari / I Produced More Billionaires Than Any Nigerian President  Dead Or Alive – GEJ / Guy Comes Under Fire For Flaunting His Feminine Curve Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.