Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:47 AM

Labour Union And Bank Unimaginable Deposit Target Policies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Labour Union And Bank Unimaginable Deposit Target Policies (702 Views)

LEGIT WU And Bank Money Transfer, Wu Bug + License Key, Cc / Baby Kidnapped From Labour Room In Abia / Unimaginable!!! Woman Gives Birth To Goat Looking Baby With No Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labour Union And Bank Unimaginable Deposit Target Policies by ifeoma2022(f): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2009
My fellow nairalanders, does anybody knows the stand of LABOUR UNION in all this unimaginable bank deposit target for bank marketer. This is a thing of concern,I thought NLC is surpose to look into every labour affairs in this nation? or is it only on price of patrol that they are interested in. How can our young ladies and gentlemen be subjected to all these humiliations just for them to keep their jobs. The ladies has to sleep with sugardaddies old enough to be their daddies while the young men has to lick the ass of oldmummies so as well keep their jobs,if in the course of all this,they are infected with any deadly disease they will be thrown out to the street on health reason and work goes on, and the labour leader did not see any thing wrong in that?. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

My 1000 Post / I Knew I Hadn't Gone Mad / If There Was No Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.