Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,965 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Abuja Airport Shuttle Costs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Airport Shuttle Costs (1135 Views)

Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja / Old Vs New Abuja Airport Runway (Photos) / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Airport Shuttle Costs by tybay: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Hello house members. I need useful information on how much airport shuttles/taxis cost in Abuja. I will be travelling there from Lagos for the first time, heading to the immigration office (for re-issuance of my e-passport). I heard the office is along the Airport road.

What do you think the average price for the shuttle should be. I don't want to appear as a "JJC" and be ripped off by those shuttle drivers.

I will appreciate your honest anwers.

Thanks.
Re: Abuja Airport Shuttle Costs by BrownChima212(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
tybay:
Hello house members. I need useful information on how much airport shuttles/taxis cost in Abuja. I will be travelling there from Lagos for the first time, heading to the immigration office (for re-issuance of my e-passport). I heard the office is along the Airport road.

What do you think the average price for the shuttle should be. I don't want to appear as a "JJC" and be ripped off by those shuttle drivers.

I will appreciate your honest anwers.

Thanks.

It depends, if its only the imigration office 3k would do but if you would get to town 5k and above and it depends on how long you spend. I can pick you up. Call me 07036825523, I use 09 corolla
Re: Abuja Airport Shuttle Costs by tybay: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks @BrownChima212, but what do you mean by "it depends on how long you spend?"

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Ikeja Police Headquarters Lagos, From OYO State???? / Sweden Visa / Can I Recommend Nigeria To A Tourist? What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.