Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times (11689 Views)

Reply To Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala / Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by drss2(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Budget for the Ministry of information and culture 39 billion naira, agriculture 29 billion naira. Buhari disregards agriculture even when the prices of oil is going down?
dat is to tell u dat buari govt value governace by propaganda dan diversification through agriculture. more moni for liar mohammed to loot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by drss2(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2016
banki:

Why didn't you vote for chekwas okorie? So you think GEJ was kicked out because he was a southerner?

The earlier you wake up the better for you....
face it, if GEJ was one abubakar giwa from kano he would have won 2015 presidential elections unchallenged.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by AZeD1(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2016
APCzombie:

Is that all you took from this ?

Why not run it through spellchecker and come and pick spelling errors.

Ode
Buhari is President for the next four years, deal with it.....
Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by APCzombie: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2016
AZeD1:

Buhari is President for the next for years, deal with it.....

Nobody is disputing that.

It is only zombies like you that need reminding yourselves that the dullard is in charge.

And as long as he remains president we will wail and lament on his gross stupidity

Now you deal with that fact!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by dridowu: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2016
APCzombie:

Zombie like you think this is like having your favorite premiership club win their rivals.

By the time hunger begin set in for you and your family maybe your sense go return.

People like you are only satisfied as long as your belly is full with no single plan of tomorows meal.

I wonder how many banquets Aisha will be hosting to feed you in 2016? Or maybe you hope to join the daily cultural troupe lair Mohammed hopes to use to distract fools like you.

Grow sense or devolve back to your ape origins
kindly send my greetings to those that brought you up that once you disagree with others then abuse them.
See Ya
Catch Ya
Later

1 Like

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by APCzombie: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2016
dridowu:
kindly send my greetings to those that brought you up that once you disagree with others then abuse them.
See Ya
Catch Ya
Later

E pain am die

Zombie concentrate on the message and stop displaying your blind fanaticsm .

Nigeria does not belong to the Buhari family alone and as long as that remains true we will not allow him to use his stupidity to run this country to the ground

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by OKKO(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Such is life...when you take a second wife you appreciate the first. But blind support to a scam govt is to mortgage the future of youths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by TheFreeOne: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2016
My conclusion is simple. The APC won the election in the wrong country. The government should be shipped elsewhere; perhaps to France .
Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by chesterlee(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Buhari is on his way to cripple the economy of this country

The tyrant is bent on bringing the nation to its knees!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by jmaine: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2016
chesterlee:
Buhari is on his way to cripple the economy of this country

The tyrant is bent on bringing the nation to its knees!!!

Haven't you been listening to the news, the Nation economy is already crippled beyond imagination.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by yongnoble(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Bevista:
Femi Aribisala should just stick to political analysis and just leave economic analysis alone. I could pick enough holes in most of what he wrote there but that would just take another long epistle, so I'll pass.

Oya pick the holes na #TalkIsCheap

2 Likes

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2016
erunz:
HOW CAN INFORMATION MINISTRY RECEIVES MORE THAN AGRICULTURAL MINISTRY. GOD HELP US

Because they now understand and appreciate the power of lies and propaganda. Hitler also had an entire ministry dedicated to that purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by femivitaa: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. Are you plus-size, skinny, tall, short or over all average? Are you looking for where to display your beauty and where it will be appreciated without being criticized? Then it's time to contest for #faceof9jajournals#. Be the face of the blog for one month with other prices.
Go to http://naijajournals.com for more info
Please share
Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by Louislewis: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
[size=18pt]Well, the summary of his coming back this time again as the president of the country, is to rebuild his stature. He realized that his first coming as a military Head of State of this country made him skinny, which was a mistake from his part. This time, he wents to fat-up. May God help him![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
ALVA001:
No peace 4 d wailer.
Stop this pls... U are too Old for it. Why not get ur calculator and do some punching, do ur own little research to see if he is making any sense or not, then U conclude.

2 Likes

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
yongnoble:

Oya pick the holes na #TalkIsCheap
Leave that one to keep saying rubbish...if he knows, he should drop and lets all learn.
Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by TheFreeOne: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

Stop this pls... U are too Old for it. Why not get ur calculator and do some punching, do ur own little research to see if he is making any sense or not, then U conclude.

Don't bother yourself with those zombies they are lost beyond reason.

Those walkers forte is attack/name-calling others with divergent views.

1 Like

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by obailala(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Femi Aribisala is an alter ego of FFK. Only wailers are advised to read any trash proceeding from him.
Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by slap1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
erunz:
HOW CAN INFORMATION MINISTRY RECEIVES MORE THAN AGRICULTURAL MINISTRY. GOD HELP US

You think maintaining lies and propaganda is cheap? Think again. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by allthingsgood: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
I wont be surprised if Femi Aribisala is one of those who benefitted from dasukigate loot! He is beginning to make too much noise...a thief runneth when no one pursueth
Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by bankylan: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
AZeD1:
The author says

he then goes on to say

The irony is so glaring i find it hard to believe the author is oxford trained.

A man of integrity would not put his name on a document he cannot defend so if Mr Udoma is a man of integrity and as intelligent as the author claims then Mr Udoma would have had a lot to say as far as this budget is concerned and the budget is most likely his brain child.

The article just shows the author hates the president and is finding every possible means to knock him but given that his friend (whom he can vouch for) is in charge, he first tries to exonerate his friend(that is not held against his will) before bashing the president and his party.

Young man, it is obvious you only watch nta and visit nairaland. I listened to Udo Udoma on Channels with my friend Seun Okinbaloye...Udoma expressed pessimism about the budget and he even said that they are likely to review it as they rely on some experts's decision to benchmark the oil price at 38.....From what I gathered after the interview, it was obvious a thorough job was not done, and the minister has no exclusive say in the whole budget. Even Saudi Arabia with her huge reserves cut budget by 14%. We are talking about diversification as if it is a short term thing, and we can't even budget enough for agriculture compared to what information and culture ministry got. We are talking about borrowing when there is no productivity and capacity utilization..
The number 1 problem of Nigeria and Africa is inadequate knowledge, and that's Y we don't ask questions..we just believe whatever we are told.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by baralatie(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
drss2:
small small d truth don dey comot. small small nigerians go know say GEJ administration was d best ever especially in infrastructural developement n debt management.
dem APC zombies abused GEJ for lying dat nigeria has d biggest economy in africa after rebasing, yet their minister of finance kemi adeosun admitted dat nigeria's debt to gdp ratio is d best in africa at 12% compared to angola n south africa with 50% n 43% respectively, using GEJ's $510 billion gdp estimate. have d zombies now realise dat nigeria's economy under GEJ was d largest in africa so all of a suden nigeria's debt is no longer an issue, contrary to wat mere commissioner said in june dat nigeria's debt profile was at its worse ever in history at $60 billion. who is decieving who now instead of reducing debt profile, they ar borrowing N1.8 trillion. is dis how they intend to reduce d debt?
2016 budget is not budget of change but budget of LOOTING n DEBT.
now PDP will be left with d burden of clearing d rot n debt APC plung nigeria in 2019. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by josh21: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
ALVA001:
As usual. Femi d chief wailer, never seen anything good in Buhari. Wake up man d hate is consuming you. Cant even wait for implementation b4 ds gibberrish.
Wailers are liable to die young.
Shame on those that cannot call a spade a spade.Femi, you have done a great job by exposing the idiots.If It is about Jonathan and PDP some people would have sung praises.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by Atlantian: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
If you have any plans to live a happy life, make sure you search for income outside of naira and kobo. This our country is poorer than we think. Oil is now not worth much and Buhari has budgeted 39 billion naira for spending by Lai Muhammad but 29 billion for the most promising sector, Agriculture.

APC supporters should please argue with me that Information/Propaganda Ministry will provide ROI more than Agriculture Ministry ? By the way, How much of the 39 billion will be wired to Sahara Reporters and bloggers ? Make I go open my Pro-APC blog, cos money don come.

No wonder Seun is now Pro-APC

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
ALVA001:
As usual. Femi d chief wailer, never seen anything good in Buhari. Wake up man d hate is consuming you. Cant even wait for implementation b4 ds gibberrish.
What is good in the buhari budget??.
Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by chukkiephil(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
ALVA001:

1 Like

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by alphaking(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
AZeD1:
The author says

he then goes on to say

The irony is so glaring i find it hard to believe the author is oxford trained.

A man of integrity would not put his name on a document he cannot defend so if Mr Udoma is a man of integrity and as intelligent as the author claims then Mr Udoma would have had a lot to say as far as this budget is concerned and the budget is most likely his brain child.

The article just shows the author hates the president and is finding every possible means to knock him but given that his friend (whom he can vouch for) is in charge, he first tries to exonerate his friend(that is not held against his will) before bashing the president and his party.
Did you read economics in school, I mean sec school level economics. If you did you would have seen the folly in that budget.

3 Likes

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by babadj1: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
hmmmm

DJ Haywire is back again! And its a pure dancehall mixtape this time. Tracks from the very latest albums and also latest singles were featured in this. But there's just a little difference in this... All tracks featured are Afro Pop/Dancehall tracks made to keep you dancing from beginning to end.... Check the tracklist below...

1.LAX - Open and close
2.Patoranking - Make Am
3.Tiwa Savage - African Waist
4.Sean Tizzle - Eruku S'aye Po
5.Falz Ft. Yemi Alade & Shaydee - Soupe
6.Benson - No Fall My Hand
7.Ice Prince - Boss (Prod. By Tekno)
8.Timaya ft. Don Jazzy - I Concur (prod. KillerTunes)
9.Pepenazi - Pepenazi ft. Olamide - Illegal
10.Skales - Mu Jo
11.Reekado Banks - Sugar Baby
12.Kcee x Harrysong x Skiibii - Ebaeno
13.Don Jazzy x Tiwa Savage x Dr Sid x D'princex Reekado Banks x Di'ja x Korede Bello - Jantamata
14.Lil Kesh FT Viktoh - Efejoku
15.Harry Song ft. Kcee , Olamide , Iyanya & Orezi - Reggae Blues
16.Uhuru Zenze Remix
17.Wizkid - For You ft. Akon
18.J. Martins - Dance For Me (Remix) Ft. Koffi Olomide
19.Bracket ft. Tekno - Panya
20.Davido Ft. Olamide - The Money
21.Famous - Famous - Wire Master
22.Yemi Alade Ft. Dj Arafat - Do As I Do
23.Seriki ft Olamide - Somebody
24.CDQ X Olamide - Woss Wobi (Freestyle)
25.Skales - Lo Le | .ng
26.Kcee ft Uhuru - Talk & Do
27.Niniola - Ibadi
28.Ketchup - Baby Paulina
29.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
30.Lakeside ft Dre San Skaliey - Kondo
31.Young Ocha Ft. Small Doctor - Aunty Ana
32.CDQ ft. Wizkid - Nawo E Soke (Prod. By Masterkraft)
33.Victoria Kimani - Show
34.Skales - Koyewon
35.Oskido's Candy - Tsa Mandebele Kids
36.Timaya Some More
37.Jaywon - Angelina
38.Dre San Ft. Dammy Krane - Highness Remix
39.Navio ft. Burna Boy -
40.Small Doctor ft Olamide - You Know?
41.Dj spinall ft yemi alade - Pepper dem

A mixtape that'll keep you changing your dance steps from Shoki to even the forgotten Makossa... Its both for the old and the young... Download at http://www.themchub.com/2016/01/dj-haywire-releases-his-afro.html
Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by free13: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by Evathyst(f): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is the first time that I'd be agreeing with Mr. Femi Aribisala on anything.

Truth be told, Buhari and his gang of imported ministers don't seem to mean well for this country. The APC from what I'm seeing is like the 'proverbial' ill wind that does everyone no good. undecided

How can you allocate more money to the ministry of propaganda sorry, information more than Agriculture? Almost everything they accused GEJ of, they have done the worse. undecided

Before anybody tags me a 'wailer' kindly do a background check on my previous post o. undecided

Next time any party comes with the 'change mantra' I think it has become imperative that we ask them 'Change from what condition to what condition?'.

Lemme summarise with the words of a philosopher whose name I don't seem to remember at the moment; 'The more things change, the more they remain the same'

2 Likes

Re: Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times by Goke7: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aribisala should know by now, that his anti-buhari stance has not in any way reduce the popularity of PMB among Nigerians, in fact baba's popularity keeps rising as some wailers are beginning to change their minds with the mind blowing theft of pdp over 16 yrs being revealed currently.

The dirty job aribisala keeps doing for the pdp is killing the once largest party in africa faster than imagined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m / Police Recover 61 Stranded Cows In Kaduna / ABSUTH Turn To Kalu For Intervention Over 18 Months Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.