Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,892 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Zenith Bank Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Is Recruiting (721 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Is Recruiting by skygold: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2009
PLS SUBMIT UR CV ASAP. URGENT -------GO TO THE HEAD OFFICE grin cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank Is Recruiting by ulol: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
@poster Thanks u too much
Re: Zenith Bank Is Recruiting by iacbwa(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2009
which of the offices please? The Lagos, Abuja, or PH?

Can one still submitt in the regional HQ? grin grin grin
Re: Zenith Bank Is Recruiting by hayoakins(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2009
skygold or what do you call yourself, always get your info straight before posting your false info on here, a friend of mine went to Zenith H.O yesterday and discovered that they are not presently collecting CVs making me look like a lier

fellow Nlanders, dont be deceived
Re: Zenith Bank Is Recruiting by scarfaz007: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
hi skygold is right,zenithbank is collectin C.V online,google zenithbank and go to career,but d submittion filling process can take hours,it is very detailed
Re: Zenith Bank Is Recruiting by erasokafor(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
i thought zenith bank placed an embargo on employment and has not lifted it.why i am saying this is that i hv gone their interview twice,then waiting to hv the final with the regional head which was postponed b4 the embargo was placed.also thr are so many others in the same shoe and that makes me wonder why they should start collecting c.v's without finishing with the ppl they hv started with.just my opinion and wishing the house the best of luck
[flash=200,200][/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Forthcoming Interview?: Then You Must Read This / The Power Of Plan B / Earn Extra Money While You Still Keep Your Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.