Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,066 members, 7,949,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

A Letter To My Hod - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Letter To My Hod (974 Views)

Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / Moses Adebowale Ogunbiyi Slumps And Dies (UNIOSUN Civil Engineering Dept HOD) / AAU Physiology HOD Proposes To Girlfriend At Student Dinner ( See Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Hod by Ayo199(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
please in writing a letter complaining on d grade given to me in a particular course and thereby requesting for d paper,borrow me ideas on how to present it politely...bearing in mind that I am already sure there was an error in d recording because d lecturer who marked it made me knw but d letter is to b addressed to the hod....
Re: A Letter To My Hod by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
The lecturer who marked it made you know? How?
Re: A Letter To My Hod by Ayo199(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sept20:
The lecturer who marked it made you know? How?
there was a man DAT I informed..so dis man together with myself went to him in his office,though he was nt sure he made mistake but wen he revisited my scripts,lo and behold....he didn't record my exam score at all...he was ashamed though...

(1) (Reply)

Ican/ats, Cis, Citn And Cibn In Awka, Anambra State / Ten Words And Phrases That Many People Say Incorrectly / Share The Lie Your Teacher Ever Told You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.