Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,238 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Read Kiss Daniel’s Open Letter To His Fans After Losing Out In The “next Rated C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Kiss Daniel’s Open Letter To His Fans After Losing Out In The “next Rated C (399 Views)

Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM / Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Kiss Daniel’s Open Letter To His Fans After Losing Out In The “next Rated C by abula112(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kiss Daniel whom according to his fans should have won the Next Rated award wrote an open letter to his fans to express his gratitude for their faith in him.

He wrote:

“When I opened my social media accounts this morning, it was humbling for me to see that so many people believe that I deserve recognition for the work I was able to do last year by the grace of God. But like Thomas a Kempis famously wrote; “Man proposes, but God disposes”.

To see that fans across different social audiences appreciate the efforts I put into making my music is one I will never look down upon, no award beats that, and I hope to be able to repay this confidence in good time.

My fans have been the most amazing source of inspiration for me, and I promise never to let you down. From the days when I was nobody in this industry, to song after song that you have helped become hits, I say God bless you for all the support.

To be honest,,........ http://www.naijafixer.com/2016/01/read-kiss-daniels-open-letter-to-his-fans-after-losing-out-in-the-next-rated-category-at-headies/
Full letter
Re: Read Kiss Daniel’s Open Letter To His Fans After Losing Out In The “next Rated C by echelons(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
not interested in celebrity gossips.
too much business to attend to.
Re: Read Kiss Daniel’s Open Letter To His Fans After Losing Out In The “next Rated C by fatheritunu: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Only God knows wat could have happened to korede bello, the guy bone face thru out the show and am sure there's no love among korede, reekado, dija etc. Sometin is wrong but na their biz shaaa and not mine
Re: Read Kiss Daniel’s Open Letter To His Fans After Losing Out In The “next Rated C by Rukkydelta(f): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

What Do Nigerian Celebrity Parents When Their Children Become Irresponsible / See The Sultry Photos Toyin Aimakhu Just Released / See Photos From Movie Cast's Cinema Tour "Beyond Blood"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.