Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,376 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Singer, Daddy Showkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Singer, Daddy Showkey (590 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her / How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Singer, Daddy Showkey by DaPhilosopher(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
In an interview with Hip TV, popular veteran Nigerian singer, John Asiemo, widely known by his stage name as Daddy Showkey, has revealed that he took a break from music because assassins were after his life.

The singer who made his way to limelight from the Ghetto of Ajegunle, Lagos state, recalled how he left the music scene after he had an accident, injured his spinal cord and on his return was almost killed by paid assassins.

The singer said,

I left the music industry after I had a terrible accident and injured my spinal cord. I then went abroad to work on it. After I returned, I had to go back again for further treatment.

As soon as I fully recovered and ready to hit the music scene again, assassins were after me. They came to my house to kill me but met my absence and ended up killing another person.

As if that wasn’t enough, they still trailed me to a fuel station and shot me. So you see, it has been from one battle to another, but I’m fully back to take over the center stage, the multi-talented singer recounted.
[quote][/quote]

Source: http://vibes247.com/how-assassins-killed-someone-else-instead-of-me-singer-daddy-showkey/

Re: How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Singer, Daddy Showkey by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Footballer Kalu Uche And Wife Stephanie Honored With A Chieftaincy Title / Celine Dion Loses Brother To Cancer, 48 Hours After Husband Died Of Same Ailment / Just Two Weeks In - Top 5 Celebrity Beefs Of 2016 So Far!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.