Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,513 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen (44286 Views)

Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Edipee(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Mznaett:

Envy us no more dearietongue Cus your prince charming is at the door step. Tonye,do me a favour plssssssssss?cheesy
Desire come and see something owink
I was observing from a distance.
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by hardeyincah(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
swerve ...holy Michael.
holy Michael ko holy Gabriel ni
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by theDEVILisHERE: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:

For insulting God and supporting sin you are doomed.?¿

I do care about any nonsensical diabolical entity known "God"

I've said what i said
If you like
You take it
If you like
You leave it
It's your life

By the way
Do you know the true origins of that word "G.O.D"
you guys love to always call on
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

I do care about any nonsensical diabolical entity known "God"

I've said what i said
If you like
You take it
If you like
You leave it
It's your life

By the way
Do you know the true origins of that word "G.O.D"
you guys love to always call on
anothe wanted wanted patient of yaba left
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by theDEVILisHERE: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
anothe wanted wanted patient of yaba left

What makes you think so

It's like you work there

Anyway
Just check around your house
you could probably see the person you guys are looking for
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Mznaett: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

lol cheesycheesy

my mentor smileywinkwink
Hope he is treating you right wink

Greetings to you my bossgrin
..Yesooooooo his kinda treatment is sooooooooo exceptionalwink in fact,he alone holds the key to my heart

Edipee:
I was observing from a distance.

Come closer desire..Come sit beside mecheesy
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Edipee(m): 1:53am On Jan 07, 2016
Mznaett:

Greetings to you my bossgrin
..Yesooooooo his kinda treatment is sooooooooo exceptionalwink in fact,he alone holds the key to my heart

Come closer desire..Come sit beside mecheesy
I'm always with you, my joy, and my caring hands will always hold you. Misspicy, I don't know why you keep doubting me. But we are waxing strong as the day passes by. Our love is genuine, and nothing can come between us.
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Mznaett: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2016
Edipee:
I'm always with you, my joy, and my caring hands will always hold you. Misspicy, I don't know why you keep doubting me. But we are waxing strong as the day passes by. Our love is genuine, and nothing can come between us.

Misspicy,hope you can feel the heat here?wink Believe me..he's the best among men and I can whole heartedly testify to that 8-)
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by misspicy(f): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2016
Mznaett:

Misspicy,hope you can feel the heat here?wink Believe me..he's the best among men and I can whole heartedly testify to that 8-)
well if you say edipee is this who am I to argue... smileysmileysmiley I wish you the best
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by Mznaett: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:

well if you say edipee is this who am I to argue... smileysmileysmiley I wish you the best

Thanks lovecheesy
Re: Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen by danbrowndmf(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Edipee:
Pinkbarbie u dy see love .cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Exposes More Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" / Mompha Shows Off His N118m Richard Mille Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.