Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:12 AM

Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos (21757 Views)

Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) / Protest In Bauchi For Release Of Sheikh Zakzaky - Photos / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos by clemzo101(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Chubhie:

Oga taribo, must I be a Shia muslim before I speak up against injustice?

Lets for a moment assume the official military report is truth. does it justify 'clearing' the blocked road with blood and calling a backup battalion with intent to obliterate the innocents in an all night siege on their spiritual ground in the cover of darkness resulting in over 1000 hits.
how is dat action injustice? It wld ve bin injustice if the road dey blocked belongs to Dem.....dats d best way to deal with lawlessness, with this act dey will learn not to block public roads again....dey will learn to respect rule of law. Sometimes its good to learn d hard way, lessons learnt the hard way are not forgotten easily.
Re: Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Truth must be say, buhari is the really terrorist that we have in this country, everything about the man is against humanity!

Fight against boko haram that been destroying life nd properties is fight against the north but here he ordered the killing of unarmed civilians because they're not the same religious with him, what a beast in human skin?
Re: Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos by Chubhie: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2016
clemzo101:
how is dat action injustice? It wld ve bin injustice if the road dey blocked belongs to Dem.....dats d best way to deal with lawlessness, with this act dey will learn not to block public roads again....dey will learn to respect rule of law. Sometimes its good to learn d hard way, lessons learnt the hard way are not forgotten easily.
My dear brother, this your approach to handling lawlessness is apt in a state of nature and not in a society where we claim to have rule of law and subscribes to the universal sanctity of the human lives.

If Pmb has jettisoned The Social Contract and returned Us to the state of nature, he should come clean and make announcement in that regards cos I personally have something to settle with the midget el rufia.
Re: Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos by clemzo101(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Chubhie:

My dear brother, this your approach to handling lawlessness is apt in a state of nature and not in a society where we claim to have rule of law and subscribes to the universal sanctity of the human lives.

If Pmb has jettisoned The Social Contract and returned Us to the state of nature, he should come clean and make announcement in that regards cos I personally have something to settle with the midget el rufia.
midget el Rufai hot me laughing.......but seriously some group of persons cant be putting laws in dere hands and feel dey cant be touched base on religion......im a christian bit I will say dis " anyday any christian group block the road and deprive people from passing, pls shoot all of Dem" if dis isn't done, nxt tym anoda group will do d same and expect govt not to do anything.....i doubt if odi and zakibiam will ever in dere lives kill soldiers again....dey will tell their children children about the odi massacre.....i still believe learning the hard way is good sometime
Re: Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos by Ahmedzing01: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2016
These women should go and sleep.. Where was the shiites in the days of prophet Mohammed?
They're now protesting publicly, no shame again..
where are the men? hiding somewhere?
They're just jobless people ..
Re: Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos by Ahmedzing01: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2016
They're jobless and don't know what's next in their lives. Where were the shiites in the days of prophet Mohammed?
massive ko... monstrous ni.
Re: Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos by Chubhie: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2016
clemzo101:
midget el Rufai hot me laughing.......but seriously some group of persons cant be putting laws in dere hands and feel dey cant be touched base on religion......im a christian bit I will say dis " anyday any christian group block the road and deprive people from passing, pls shoot all of Dem" if dis isn't done, nxt tym anoda group will do d same and expect govt not to do anything.....i doubt if odi and zakibiam will ever in dere lives kill soldiers again....dey will tell their children children about the odi massacre.....i still believe learning the hard way is good sometime
About the odi example, agreed they might not attempt such suicidal approach in the near future pending when they are strong enough to take the Nigerian military. Their strategic plan could take 40-50 years to achieve which would be served cold even when all the generations of those who caused it are long gone.

All the churches on Lagos-ibadan expressway also deserves to be massacred for technically blocking and obstructing free flow of traffic.

All the owambe parties and political campaign ground qualifies such Shia treatment. why the hypocrisy as if the Shia are the first to controltraffic leading to their spiritual ground?

I can authoritatively tell you that all the maga churches internal details carry firearms to protect their spiritual ground. Why the injustice against the Shia? perhaps, cos they are Muslims, Muslim minority and considered apostates by Muslim majority?
Re: Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos by JFT24(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Shia Women. Not Muslim women. pls don't post anything about Islam if you don't know much about the religion and the followers
Re: Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos by Shaftrod(m): 5:56am On Jan 11, 2016
TimeManager:
Someone should pls tell these women that el zakzaky has been charged to court already. Nigeria will slowly but surely return to sanity.

The truth has spoken!
Which women? These are the kind of women who prefer marrying terrorists or giving out the hands of their daughters in marriage to these evil men. In fact an injunction has been broken in Islam. Women are supposed to be seen showing humility not irascible conduct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Slams Nigerians For "Fabricating Imaginative Crisis" / How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura / President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.