Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,976 members, 7,906,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy (2078 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pls am six month pregnant and my boyfriend says he is not interested in the baby, i do not want the baby either because am still in school, and i do not want my people to no about it. plz is there any agency or anyone that can help me take care of the pregnancy or adopt it? I really need help.
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Theyveedo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Fraih(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
First, go for counselling.
Second, talk to your Mum, six months pregnant, you should have your plans already. Why dont you want your people to know about it, you have come this far.

2 Likes

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Booty4me: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
carry your cross .
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Smhart1(f): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Inasmuch as I don't know why you feel letting your parents out of the matter is best for you I sincerely think they are the best that can happen to you right now since the father of the unborn has rejected, by now there should be plans on how to cater for the baby.......
.................You said you are still a student,you didn't realize that when you were spreading your legs ? since the deed has been done the way forward is what's next
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Owlcity2: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
I'm interested. Let's negotiate on how much you gonna pay me monthly.

PM me let's talk business.
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
patto23:
Pls am six month pregnant and my boyfriend says he is not interested in the baby, i do not want the baby either because am still in school, and i do not want my people to no about it. plz is there any agency or anyone that can help me take care of the pregnancy or adopt it? I really need help.

Rubbish!

The two of you do not want the innocent baby but you want S. E.X.

When we warn you people against premarital intimacy., your type called us 'old school' and over righteous but now who is right?

For the fact that everybody does it does not make it right.

You are going for a higher repercusion if you give that baby up.

Give up or reject that child but you MUST BE READY TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by MARKone(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
patto23:

You are six months pregnant, in 3 months time you should be due. Carry that ur big belle, and go meet your folks, you want to give out your first child. When u and ur boyfriend dey gbensh raw, u no know say u dey school and can get pregnant.
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by queenfav(f): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please inform your parents about it.I understand your points as to why you are considering adoption.The ideal thing is to let your parents know about the pregnancy.honestly,your heart strong o,how have u been able to keep such a secret from your family?Next time,abeg use a condom or close your legs since you are not ready to be a mother.The child did not ask to be born na,you owe that baby motherly love and care.

1 Like

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by tpiar: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
But when you folks were enjoying yourselves and having fun, we did not read the story on nairaland.

instead, what we were seeing were multiple threads on how marital sex is a sin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by nwarosa: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
We can be so condemning and judgemental.

@Op how old are you?

6 Likes

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by thorpido(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pat,so you're pregnant?Your mom must hear this.

If you are 6mths pregnant already,then there's nothing to cover up inform your parents - directly or indirectly.
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by taryour(f): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
patto23:

Young lady the deed is already done and its way to late for either of you to say you dont want the baby. Make sure you dont dump that baby after he or she comes. The blood of that child will forever hunt you.
Here is what i think you can do. If you are so scared of facing your parents to tell them then who can you tell? Your mother is supposed to be your confidant in a time like this. You can send her text while you stay outside her does when she reads your message. Go on your kness and wait for her to see you, she will sure be dissapointed in you BUT SHE WILL NOT KILL YOU. Her grandchild is on the way and she will be very happy later on.

And please spare me that bullshit that your boyfriend doesnt want the baby. You are both in this together and you will bear the brunt together not you alone. You do not have anything to discuss with him again. Go straight to his parents house with your mum or an elder sister if you have one ( thats if you still do not have the courage to tell your mum ). Let your boyfriends parents know you are expecting their grandchild, except they are irresponsible parents will they not accept you ( though at might accepting the pregnancy might not be in a friendly way ) but at least let them know you having a child for thier son.

It not the end of the world. There is always light at the other side of the tunnel. Good luck to you.
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by tpiar: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
nwarosa:
I can be so condemning and judgemental.

@Op how old are you?

speak for yourself sweetie.

1 Like

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by tpiar: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
op

when you folks were enjoying yourselves and having fun, we did not read the story on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Goldenboy007(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
The irony of life is that some of you the advisers are also indulging in the same thing thinking you can't fall into this same error. OP as far as you can buy data to tell us this, you will take care of that child and face your shame! No shortcut !

1 Like

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by itstpia8: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Goldenboy007:
The irony of life is I am are also indulging in the same thing thinking I can't fall into this same error.

try to choose your errors next time.

let's say some errors give you a choice of whether or not to make them while others dont. This error falls into category A.

if you weigh all your available options and this error is the one you choose, then man up and dont blame others for what they did not ask you to do.

Did nairalanders ask the op to engage in unprotected sex? If they did, then the op should identify them and let them know her situation.
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by itstpia8: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
op

when you folks were enjoying yourselves and having fun, we did not read the story on nairaland.

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Miami11: 2:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Let your parents know face the wrath, go from there.
You will suffer but it will end

1 Like

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Tell your parents.

1 Like

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Am 26 years old and my parents are in the village. if they hear abt it then thats the end of my study. pls help me where i can get any agency to help me.
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Smhart1(f): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
patto23:
Am 26 years old and my parents are in the village. if they hear abt it then thats the end of my study. pls help me where i can get any agency to help me.
It is too late to feel sorry, you should have considered your parents when you were doing the thing . Run back to your parents

1 Like

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by tuns10: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
@Patto23 please calm down and don't overwork yourself. I come from a very strict religious background and my elder sis was once in your position. She was 6 months by the time we knew she was pregnant cus she stayed away from home for those period and only came at the earliest stage. By the time the baby came, we all forgot she had the baby in school cus everyone loved that child.
The baby is now 13 years old and a source of joy to all of us.
Let the pregnancy be and have that child. You have just 3 months to go.
Darling, you definitely dont want to be like me - almost 7 years being married and still waiting for a child.
Just hope on God and all will be fine with you
I am sure your parents will not see the child and disown you.
Wish you all the very best dear.

2 Likes

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by V0lv0(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
6 months is too far along. You better keep that baby. You never know if this could even be the only child you may get. I know it's hard and scary and your family will be disappointed but eventually everything will be okay.

If you can't tell your parents. Perhaps tell a close sibling or a trusted church elder or anybody that can advise you properly. A baby is a blessing and don't kill it just because the father is not interested. It's not a reason for am abortion.
Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by SAMBARRY: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
tpiar:
op

gbam grin

That's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
I pray girls become wise and leave all this boyfriend/girlfriend relationship while in school. Girl I feel your pain ,I will advice you to tell your people though they will talk but I assure you this time shall pass just like every other bitter moment. Pls don't sale d baby, I love babies.

2 Likes

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
patto23:
I tot u were my age like 20 but your a matured woman. Leave agency alone, you can make it tell your parent first, second look for a job that will enable you schooling and working, lastly give your life to Christ and promise him never to repeat it again. God will help you.

1 Like

Re: Need Help From Someone To Take Care Of My Pregnancy by goldenbullet: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
08066620214...JUST CALL ME.

(1) (Reply)

Do Christians Still Marry Muslims Without Anyone Changing Their Religion? / Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off / Why There Is An Increase In The Divorce Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.