Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Win A Free N2000 Recharge Card From Megaboss Romance Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Win A Free N2000 Recharge Card From Megaboss Romance Game (418 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win A Free N2000 Recharge Card From Megaboss Romance Game by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello Romancelanders,
I am going to be giving out free gifts to participants of my game show on a weekly basis.
Just so everyone is clear, there will be no cheating as the result of the winners will be based on anyone with the highest likes as at the deadline.

This is going to be the first game starting at this time January 5th 2016 and the closing date is January 6th 2016.

All you have to do in other to grab my first give away price of N2000 recharge card to any network is just to give a brief answer to the question below.

QUESTION:

Can you give a brief description of what you will consider as a perfect romantic honeymoon?

Remember that the winner will be who ever has the highest likes(not share) and it will be announced here publicly for everyone to confirm and then you will be contacted to give instruction on how your price will be sent to you.

Have fun guys and I look forward to the first person that will be receiving this price.
Re: Win A Free N2000 Recharge Card From Megaboss Romance Game by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
I'm not married. Here to read comments and share the card with d winner
Re: Win A Free N2000 Recharge Card From Megaboss Romance Game by greenstar: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Win A Free N2000 Recharge Card From Megaboss Romance Game by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not married. Here to read comments and share the card with d winner

At least you must know someone that is married, watched movies or read books. Your own idea or imagination can win. No harm in trying.
Re: Win A Free N2000 Recharge Card From Megaboss Romance Game by Dahveydson(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Can you give a brief description of what you will consider as a perfect romantic honeymoon?

A Perfect romantic honeymoon will be spending the whole period in each others arms, looking into each others eyes, having sensual and exotic sex. Shutting out the world, having love talks and focusing on each other.

1 Like

Re: Win A Free N2000 Recharge Card From Megaboss Romance Game by sinaj(f): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
I cnt explain Witat practical coz u wnt undastnd wink
Re: Win A Free N2000 Recharge Card From Megaboss Romance Game by joliyp(f): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2016
what is honeymoon ? according to Wikipedia This is the period when newly wed couples
take a break to share some private and
intimate moments that helps establish love
in their relationship. This privacy in turn is
believed to ease the comfort zone towards
a physical relationship, which is one of the
primary means of bonding during the initial
days of marriage. The earliest term for this
in English was hony moone , which was
recorded as early as 1546.

ideal description if honeymoon

according to me the ideal description of honeymoon
is for both of you will find just the right balance to
decompress and spend time with each other
while engaging in fun and exciting outdoor
activities. How do you imagine your perfect
honeymoon? Walking hand-in-hand along a
secluded sandy beach or through a tropical
rain forest? Relaxing in a hammock and
enjoying gourmet meals complemented by
ocean or rain forest views? Imagine enjoying
spa treatments in an open air setting using
locally produced organic products or savoring
a gourmet three-course meal served
beachside next to a waterfall or in the privacy
of your lover!!!!!
tanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Chat With Your Crush Or Love On The Toilet Seat? ??? / Riddle Me This! / Divorce Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.