Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:44 AM

How To Keep Your Underwear Clean At All Times *for Guys Only* - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep Your Underwear Clean At All Times *for Guys Only* (558 Views)

Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady / Key Times For Emergency Pest Control In Dallas / Photo - Man Survived The Most Dangerous Accident Of All Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Underwear Clean At All Times *for Guys Only* by hilario8898(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
I've always had it in mind to create this thread.

It pains me most times when some girls yab and mis-yab the kind of boxers guys wearangry like say na their own clean pass grin

Let's jump right to it....

I kindda learnt it during secondary school, it was a unity mixed boarding school, so anything can happen when taking your bath, and you don't wanna be caught unclad...

It's quite simple...

You have to own at least 2 boxers

In the morning, you have your bath with the current one from the previous day... All you gotta do is bath normally while sponging and foaming everywhere including your boxers, you also make sure you wash it very well, you finish up with your thorough rinsing...

I know you're time conscious, it shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes....

After bathing you can leave the wet boxers to dry...You then put on the fresh clean one.....voilawink

When you get back home probably in the evening to freshing up, all you gotta do is repeat the same process.

Cons: You may end up using a bar of soap for a week or less.

Pros: Fresh clean boxers all day everyday...

Hope this helped!
I don't know If lalasticlala has told fynestboi how bros seun keeps his boxers all neat and clean with this method...Now you know cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Medical Association Declaration On Lassa Fever National Epidemic / Do You Drink Coffee In The Morning On An Empty Stomach? Read This Article! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.