Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,134 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:45 AM

Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? (1394 Views)

Can't Most Gsm Users Do Without Gesticulating During Calls And Discussions? / If You Have The Opportunity To Slap A Political Office Holder / Nairalander(s) You Wanna Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by mamagee3(f): 2:31am On Jun 16, 2009
Mine is amebo no .1, I want to slap that big mouthed lipsrsealed

Reasons
He can't curse to save his life
His curse words can never make sense
He always talks about cousin shagging that never existed grin
He's too childish
When you tell him off in a hot way he gets angry and comes back when it's too late grin
Whenever he curses he thinks it makes one angry grin
Can't spell to save his life and that of his mother grin
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Czarskit(m): 2:37am On Jun 16, 2009
1. Mama Gee.

Reason.
She started the most romantic thread on this board.
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by mamagee3(f): 2:40am On Jun 16, 2009
Czarskit:

1. Mama Gee.

Reason.
She started the most romantic thread on this board.

I know it's not romantic but I didn't know where to post it
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by posakosa(m): 2:41am On Jun 16, 2009
amebo is a SHE
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by mamagee3(f): 2:44am On Jun 16, 2009
posakosa:

amebo is a SHE

No it's a he because he sounds like a he-goat angry
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by 190: 2:45am On Jun 16, 2009
personally i wud love 2 kiss 190
cos hes too lovely! grin grin
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by 190: 2:45am On Jun 16, 2009
i wud love 2 smack plat on her fat creamy butt
cos its too creamy!
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by 190: 2:46am On Jun 16, 2009
i wud love 2 slap
starstruck cos shes sounds like
a militant i used 2 know somewher in the 9ja delta!
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by mamagee3(f): 2:47am On Jun 16, 2009
190:

i wud love 2 smack plat on her fat creamy butt
cos its too creamy!

The first comment explained it all grin
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by 190: 3:40am On Jun 16, 2009
hey mama
as in how
wic 1st comment! wink wink
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 16, 2009
I can't slap anyone, but I can have someone slap OBNOXIOUS aka Adam Brody for me.

No, not even a slap, a beatdown. Wanna hear his gayass squeal like an infant cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by acidrop(f): 3:53am On Jun 16, 2009
hmmm preety intresting, i havent tot about it oooo, but wat is romantic about this thread now that it is in the romance forum undecided
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Czarskit(m): 4:08am On Jun 16, 2009
mama-gee:

I know it's not romantic but I didn't know where to post it

Kettle calling pot black. . .
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by SeanT21(f): 4:09am On Jun 16, 2009
mama-gee:

Mine is amebo no .1, I want to slap that big mouthed lipsrsealed

Reasons
He can't curse to save his life
His curse words can never make sense
He always talks about cousin shagging that never existed grin
He's too childish
When you tell him off in a hot way he gets angry and comes back when it's too late grin
Whenever he curses he thinks it makes one angry grin
Can't spell to save his life and that of his mother grin

U for wanting to slap amebo. tongue
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by na2day2(m): 4:44am On Jun 16, 2009
i get long list oooo, i no knw if this thread fit contain am grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Hollysmile: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2009
I go love to kiss iice and sistawoman. I feel dem good! Lol.
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by na2day2(m): 5:05am On Jun 16, 2009
Hollysmile:

I go love to kiss iice and sistawoman. I feel dem good! Lol.

nna, try learn to dey read, haba! angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Sissy3(f): 5:08am On Jun 16, 2009
no body, yea, am really that nice! grin grin cool tongue
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by na2day2(m): 5:09am On Jun 16, 2009
~Sissy~:

no body, yea, am really that nice! grin grin cool tongue

na 2day!
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Sissy3(f): 5:11am On Jun 16, 2009
na2day?:

na 2day!

no na yesteryear! abi, u wan make i send some tugs to slap u tongue
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by na2day2(m): 5:33am On Jun 16, 2009
~Sissy~:

no na yesteryear! abi, u wan make i send some tugs to slap u tongue

dem ney dey fear face?
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Sissy3(f): 5:36am On Jun 16, 2009
na2day?:

dem ney dey fear face?

fear which face urs
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by na2day2(m): 5:37am On Jun 16, 2009
yup! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Sissy3(f): 5:43am On Jun 16, 2009
na2day?:

yup! angry angry angry angry angry

i dnt think so!
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by na2day2(m): 5:46am On Jun 16, 2009
~Sissy~:

i dnt think so!

would u knw?
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Sissy3(f): 5:48am On Jun 16, 2009
b4 nko tongue
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by na2day2(m): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2009
~Sissy~:

b4 nko tongue

enough of all these ur shenanigans, post ur pic or i go add u on my slap list angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Sissy3(f): 6:14am On Jun 16, 2009
na2day?:

enough of all these ur shenanigans, post ur pic or i go add u on my slap list angry angry angry angry

is that a threat? bring it on! cool cool
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by na2day2(m): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2009
~Sissy~:

is that a threat? bring it on! cool cool

oh, u asked for it, its on now!  angry angry angry angry

@ topic

~Sissy~ ----1st on the list  angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Sissy3(f): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2009
na2day?:

oh, u asked for it! angry angry angry angry

@ topic

~Sissy~ ----1st on the list angry angry angry angry

is that the only game u got for moi? sad sad sad
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by na2day2(m): 6:23am On Jun 16, 2009
~Sissy~:

is that the only game u got for moi? sad sad sad

its on now, u just taken the top spot of my slap list where i was going to give the honor to TOH but since u wanna be slapped i cant resist tongue
Re: Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? by Sissy3(f): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2009
na2day?:

its on now, u just taken the top spot of my slap list where i was going to give the honor to TOH but since u wanna be slapped i cant resist  tongue

u got nothing on me angry angry angry

ma own b say if i slap u, u no fit see w/ur two naked eyes for a week tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Remian One Nation? / F: K You Mama Gee / What's The Way Forward For Nigeria Bad Economy Situations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.