Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Leads To Low Sperm Count - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Leads To Low Sperm Count (661 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Leads To Low Sperm Count by cornoil(m): 4:02am On Jan 06, 2016
new guidelines by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, as discussed at a recent World Health Organisation expert meeting, advises women and men over 35 years to seek fertility evaluation if they fail to conceive after six months of trying.

The interesting thing is that 35 per cent of the factors responsible for infertility are due to female factors, 30 per cent for male, 20 per cent for both sexes while 15 per cent is due to unexplainable factors.

Drug use

Anabolic steroids taken to stimulate muscle strength and growth can cause the testicles to shrink and sperm production to decrease. Use of cocaine or marijuana might reduce the number and quality of your sperm as well.

Drinking alcohol can lower testosterone levels and cause decreased sperm production.

Poor lifestyle

Men who smoke might have a lower sperm count than those who don’t smoke.

Obesity can impair fertility in several ways, including directly impacting sperm and by causing hormone changes.

http://www.punchng.com/what-leads-to-low-sperm-count/
Re: What Leads To Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 06, 2016
Working near heat, altho I'm not sure if that reduces sperm count or sperm viability. If kingtom doesn't ignore me again, he can tell us more

I learned this from Gordon Ramsay, the chef. He worked in kitchens all his life so his *ahem* was always close to burning stoves and ovens and stuff
He wasn't like completely azoospermic but he had difficulty having children and stuff. They had to go see a fertility doctor.... I read his biography o grin
Re: What Leads To Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Too much masturbation and dis medical guranteed foods.

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why This Lady, Prefers To Use Cucumber Instead Of My Anaconda / Some Lessons Worthy Of Note From The Ice Prince And Girlfriend Drama. / How To Touch Women (and Make Them Hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.