Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) (3594 Views)

Who Else Knows Nwaamaikpe: Funny Responses On Facebook (photos) / 72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To Darlene Loretto, A Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by QuiverBox(f): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
if na my Broke assss make that statement, nobody will say its epic. But as na Mark Zukerberg everybody dey clap hand.

#Money good oh
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by iykedare(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sanguine:
I wonder what's "epic" about that response though...

You can't read and comprehend. Simple!

Endeavor to be great and don't open your legs for great men. Success isnt like STD,it is not sexually transmitted.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by iykedare(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
QuiverBox:
if na my Broke assss make that statement, nobody will say its epic. But as na Mark Zukerberg everybody dey clap hand.

#Money good oh

See another one.

Sis, dare to be successful and other things like money will be added unto ya.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Sanguine(f): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
iykedare:

You can't read and comprehend. Simple!

Endeavor to be great and don't open your legs for great men. Success isnt like STD,it is not sexually transmitted.

Look at this silly thing! What has "opening your legs for great men" go to do with that? That's just a normal advice any sensible and responsible man would and should give his daughter. So I do not see anything epic about it.
Go tell your sister(s) and your female relations to stop opening their dirty legs for men. They really need that advice.
PEACE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cracked! How To Get Airtel 3gb With #200 With Speedo Settings / Between Nokia E6 And A Bb Bold 6 / NCC: We Are Guarding Against Consumer Exploitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.