Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (1239 Views)

Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by Khris3(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo had an interactive session with the visiting MD of the International Monetary Fund IMF Christine Lagarde, in his office at the state house yesterday January 5th. Osinbajo is the head of the National Economic Council..

Lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by urbanmonk: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Osibanjo doing the photo session. Buhari doing copy, pad and paste from pdp 2015 budget all in the name of 2016 budget
Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by vedaxcool(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin Imagine how Osinbanjo is schooling her while GEJ would have behaved like a school boy taking instructions from school teacher.

Osinbanjo Nigeria's best VP, that man is so cerebral and sound, I attended a programme where he was given a script and he ditched the script and spoke directly from his head, dishing words on marble.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by Eledan: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2016
More.

Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by Rotjijatau(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2016
This L M suit them no iron am at all. cry
Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by babzy2: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2016
I luv this Man, he is very intelligent an braillant.
Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by Khris3(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2016
wink i like him also
Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by omenka(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2016
The last time we had such a vibrant and hardworking VP was during the Buhari-Idiagbon regime. Osinbajo is as visible as the president himself in this admin.

God bless them both.

Yet to really make up my mind about the finance minister- I just dey take corner eye dey observe her.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by fistonati(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Don't do what d military did with d IMF selling Nigeria off via GRANTS and LOANS on d pretence of Nigeria is broke
Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by johnmartus(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2016
irunooboo:

Baba Bubu is not around this time. Maybe he's somewhere giving Aisha head via 69 position. Everybody loves sex tho smiley
THIS GIRL EH YOUR MONIKER SAYING MUCH ABOUT YOU
Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by fistonati(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
You can lie !!! u dat schooled in Mechanic village.
Video of dat programme u attend or its a lie
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin grin Imagine how Osinbanjo is schooling her while GEJ would have behaved like a school boy taking instructions from school teacher.

Osinbanjo Nigeria's best VP, that man is so cerebral and sound, I attended a programme where he was given a script and he ditched the script and spoke directly from his head, dishing words on marble.
Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by JingoOAU(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2016
This madam Finance minister is fucking pretty and and beautiful...

I just wish....damn....

What's even bad in having someone like her as sugar mummy

Look at those innocent eyes...very tempting

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by Yhinkss(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes now we have competent and capable hands in the helm of affairs. Imagine that unqualified Sambo as vice president and compare with prof osinbanjo

Even Jonathan only have Phd but have nothing upstairs only how to send money. If not imagine Buhari making waves of wise quote everytime he talks. His words are full of wisdom and wise saying. Buhari's quote tops the list of top ten quote in africa in the year 2015 while president fortunato have never with his phd have any quote rated for his entire 7 years except that regrettable ones like stealing is not corruption.

That goes to show

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by vedaxcool(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2016
[s]
fistonati:
[/s]

One should ignore turds like you.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by JaredNomak: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2016
fistonati:
Even if it's true, Osinbajo is a doctor of law so it's no biggie.
Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by Masculity(m): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2016
General plus SAN= 100% success.
Re: Photos: Osinbajo Holds Interactive Session With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde by Babacele: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
The last time we had such a vibrant and hardworking VP was during the Buhari-Idiagbon regime. Osinbajo is as visible as the president himself in this admin.

God bless them both.

Yet to really make up my mind about the finance minister- I just dey take corner eye dey observe her.
lols ..from lookery bros no go hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Truly, Who Is Marginalising South East? - By Duro Onabule (Sun Newspaper) / Boko Haram Bombers Arraigned I'm Court Today Without Handcuffs / Fayose Vs Buhari: The Best Economist & Your Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.