Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos (36757 Views)

Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield / Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by kateskitty(f): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
For a man who eats pepper and grape, did they really need to spend 82,000,000 NGN for his dinner? Just look at how many zeros there are in that amount. After they will say there's no money in the country to pay workers
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by emonkey(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
[size=18pt]So Kongi too chop yam ? grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by Chimakennis: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
We are all watching 82million naira spent in one in the name of dinner party yet there are not corrupt God is watching.
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by jaybosstrends: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Excessive spending: see more photos from the dinner: http://www.042express.com/2016/01/how-amaechi-spent-n82million-to-host.html
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by urbanmonk: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Amaechi is a saint - Buhari
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by loffyloffy: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
so..it didn't occur to the poster that the mc and the musical troops etc will be paid..or you thought they will render their service for free..perhaps a comedian is also there..you know what does ones with names charge.

Not to talk of other items needed for the party..and do remember that the charges will be at government rate and there fore bogus.

I am not saying its right..but by government standard a party of that status will definitely swallow 82million or more
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by ameminent(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
oops pls stop dat trash how can a dinner cost 80m,as am concerned I believe in change mantra, and will re seeing it,those dat say it. cost 89m,they re d enemies of progress, ameachi ride on the good people of Nigeria re solidly behind you.,apc. change
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by emecheboy2(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
Lmao. Lemme guess, these pictures are the "evidence" the Rivers State government intend to submit to EFCC to prove Amaechi's guilt.

cheesycheesycheesy

Below is picture proof of Jonathan's 500billion Naira dinner party. grin

In the picture, Jonathan, eyeing the bottles of alcohol, was like: Bros, abeg you fit open one of those champagne make we for dey drink small small?? Shey no be for only you, as dem put all for ya front so.

Dude to his left was like: Oga presido, calm down na. You too dey show yasef. You no hear as MC talk say make nobody open any drink before dem talk apening prayers??

Go to hell if my comment offends you. smiley

MUMU SHOW US THE BOTTLE WEY BE CHAMPAGNE FOR THERE
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by EastField: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
The day you stop bothering about my opinion may be your last on earth. smiley
fire on.
this PDP people fail to understand that Jona really finished us
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by philanthropist1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
they ate the whole food in Nigeria
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by Objektive: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
WIKE HAS PETITIONED AMAECHI BUT EFCC IS LOOKING THE OTHER WAY DUE TO ORDERS FROM ABOVE.

ziccoit:

Ask Wike why he has not petition EFCC against his predecessor? That is one of his job.

Forget all this media things. EFCC and ICPC alone.
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by GraceBestowed(f): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
specimenC:

That was 2014
Thanks for clarifying. It's still a lot of money!
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by teebaxy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why on earth has Prof never thought of becoming the president of Nigeria?
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
Lmao. Lemme guess, these pictures are the "evidence" the Rivers State government intend to submit to EFCC to prove Amaechi's guilt.

cheesycheesycheesy

Below is picture proof of Jonathan's 500billion Naira dinner party. grin

In the picture, Jonathan, eyeing the bottles of alcohol, was like: Bros, abeg you fit open one of those champagne make we for dey drink small small?? Shey no be for only you, as dem put all for ya front so.

Dude to his left was like: Oga presido, calm down na. You too dey show yasef. You no hear as MC talk say make nobody open any drink before dem talk apening prayers??

Go to hell if my comment offends you. smiley
DUDE DONT YOU THINK YOUR JOKE IS DRY?
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by Naijiant: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
The day you stop bothering about my opinion may be your last on earth. smiley
mynd44 this is bullying of a nairalander. Appropriate sanctions should be done.

I'm still going to mail oother mods
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by ODUBEZE: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
God will punish any Govt. that delays the salary of of their workers!
Here they are spending money on useless dinner when the country is facing hardship!
Useless and selfish leaders!
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by omenka(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
mynd44 this is bullying of a nairalander. Appropriate sanctions should be done.

I'm still going to mail oother mods
Mtscheeeew. You should mail whichever god you worship. Someone tells me the day I stop mentioning jonathan I'd drop dead and I told him what I said then it turns "bullying".

You should mail Seun while at it.

And you should stop stalking me. I don't like you, never will. Drop the chase already.
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
Mtscheeeew. You should mail whichever god you worship. Someone tells me the day I stop mentioning jonathan I'd drop dead and I told him what I said then it turns "bullying".

You should mail Seun while at it.

And you should stop stalking me. I don't like you, never will. Drop the chase already.
lalasticlala plz tell omenka to stop bullying and breaking Nairaland rules
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
lalasticlala plz tell omenka to stop bullying and breaking Nairaland rules
Only God can save you.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by ndcide(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
BlackMariner:
The allegation that Amaechi spent 82 million naira in hosting Soyinka emanated from one of Wike's commissioners. He went ahead to say that this fact was discovered in the handing over notes prepared before Wike took over. My thought is, Why not publish the handover notes for all to see, if you're sure that Amaechi stole money? Truth is that Wike has tried all in his powers to bring down Amaechi, but he has failed. Amaechi is beyond Wike.

Has Buhari published the handover notes given to him. I recall, a law maker requested that he made it open to the public, when buhari said he met an empty treasury.

We all know that parties like this is an avenue to settle the boys. Besides Soyinka would have a gift from amaechi too.

This thread was just a lame reaction to the claim by the state commissioner.
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by felony101(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
what on earth is wrong with all dis wailing wailers pls how on earth does dat pic justisy 82million was spent.... y r all dis pro PDP not having brains....
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by Oghumu1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
I smell our money here.. 82mill? And we have so many unmarried brothers and sisters who are afraid to get married because of the cost. All these things you people are doing, there is God ooo
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by ogmaskman: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
erunz:
AMEACHI IS A SAINT SINCE HE'S IN APC. APC SUPPORTER ARE JUST BLIND BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE DEFINITION OF CHANGE THEY VOTED FOR

You and I know that nothing like N82m was spent on a dinner. Wike is missing it. Wike set up a panel that sat for several weeks yet they ddnt see this and the billions allegedly borrowed by Ibom Semenitari.I think wike is drowning fast. For the records , Efcc is not the only body empowered by law to prosecute looters. State attorney general can proceed to court with their evidence and get a favourable judgement. Too much cries no action.
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by ogmaskman: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
erunz:
AMEACHI IS A SAINT SINCE HE'S IN APC. APC SUPPORTER ARE JUST BLIND BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE DEFINITION OF CHANGE THEY VOTED FOR

You and I know that nothing like N82m was spent on a dinner bro. Wike is missing it. Wike set up a panel that sat for several weeks yet they ddnt see this and the billions allegedly borrowed by Ibom Semenitari.I think wike is drowning fast. For the records , Efcc is not the only body empowered by law to prosecute looters. State attorney general can proceed to court with their evidence and get a favourable judgement. Too much cries no action.
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by tuzle(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
henrydadon:
some people can over exaggerate some things Sha..the same way they said fashola created website for 78 million
like the same way dey said jonathan used 7billion on independence day. And it was ambode who accussed him
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by fittty(m): 1:15am On Jan 07, 2016
82 what??. Is that where Jesus Christ and his disciples had the last super?
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by dazdilijae(m): 2:52am On Jan 07, 2016
ziccoit:

Ask Wike why he has not petition EFCC against his predecessor? That is one of his job.

Forget all this media things. EFCC and ICPC alone.

Abeg no vex wetin happen to Timipre Sylva cases wey EFCC been dey go court for during GEJ?
Only a fool would belief the fight against corruption as pursued by this EFCC. When I. See Amechi invited I go comment
Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by Duru1(m): 3:25am On Jan 07, 2016
When seemingly above ordinary Nigerians started raining praises on a human fraud such Daura Dumbass named Muhammadu Buhari, I realized really that the fish rots from the head. Muhammadu Buhari was manipulated into Nigerian armed forces without even a common first school leaving certificate through corruptible means of NPC and Tafawa Balewa yet most moronic Nigerians are sold to money. Take all my money and give character. I feel very happy each I am able to walk out of my bed knowing full well that Nigeria is zoo and most of its inhabitants cannot qualify as my compatriots.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos by likila: 5:20am On Jan 07, 2016
if this 82 million naira dinner make Soyinka belle run like this,
which kain running stomach buhari 19 biillion dollar dinner go give am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' / Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.