Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? (4902 Views)

Nawoo This Girl Is Cute And Ugly / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2016
I don't normally do this. But wink i will have to remove this pics If the pms don't stop. I removed the pics too much pms, God bless you all
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Zoe41(f): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2016
yewh ....not really
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by blackb2(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2016
Did you say your brother undecided
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Zoe41:
yewh ....not really
like seriously?
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by JanuaryTempest(f): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2016
No. She looks kinda manly in the 1st pic.
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by donTbone(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Tell her to smile always... wink
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by cruzita(f): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2016
no I don't wish so cos mine is cuter.forward ever backward never
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
No. She looks kinda manly in the 1st pic.
k
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by cruzita(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2016
grin e be like una force am to snap this picshure
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2016
cruzita:
no I don't wish so cos mine is cuter.forward ever backward never
pics or
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Zoe41(f): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2016
silvermania:
like seriously?
yeah bsides i tink i'll ,rada much rmain me
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2016
donTbone:
Tell her to smile always... wink
lol k
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2016
I wish and seriously hope she is not as dumb as you undecided

You don't normally do this but today you decided to act immature and kind of dumb.

what do you gain from this thread? praises?

Okay, op

Your sister is so pretty, she is beautiful, brighter that diamond, Her lips are so succulent and inviting.
I wish my grandma is as cute as her.

Satisfied? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by obiorathesubtle: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2016
undecided sincerely, I think she looks like a transgender.
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Diddyydiva:

You don't normally do this but today you decided to act immature and kind of dumb.

Okay, op

Your sister is so pretty, she is beautiful, brighter that diamond, Her lips are so succulent and inviting.

Satisfied? undecided
yea thanks
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2016
silvermania:
yea thanks
you are welcomeundecided

if that makes you happy undecided
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2016
cruzita:
grin e be like una force am to snap this picshure
yea u right
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you are welcomeundecided

if that makes you happy undecided
i have to start learning to be a humble celeb
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by obiorathesubtle: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Okay, op

Satisfied? undecided
undecided are you usually this grumpy?

1 Like

Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by BankoleCruise(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Guy, if u wan advertise ur sister its very simple. BEAUTIFUL girl for Sale.
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2016
BankoleCruise:
Guy, if wan advertise ur sister its very simple. BEAUTIFUL girl for Sale.
because I never turn celeb abi? If na tu face now u go type cute, we will get there
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2016
undecided

Yall should check Op profile
You can lie bro
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by BankoleCruise(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
silvermania:
because I never turn celeb abi? If na tu face now u go type cute, we will get there
after u don turn celeb come advertise her, then u go c my price.
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
WeedSeller:
undecided

Yall should check Op profile

You can lie bro
lie how?
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
BankoleCruise:
after u don turn celeb come advertise her, then u go c my price.
lol
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by LegalBaby(f): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
silvermania:
I don't normally do this. But wink i will have to remove this pics If the pms don't stop

this is not you, no dey lie the person pix u put up there is in U.I , smh
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by cruzita(f): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2016
check out my sis too

Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2016
LegalBaby:

this is not you, no dey lie the person pix u put up there is in U.I , smh
are you okay, give me your watsapp no,I will show her details
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2016
silvermania:
i have to start learning to be a humble celeb
celeb from your sister's praises cheesy grin

guy.....

you make me laugh cheesy
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided are you usually this grumpy?

Its probably that time of the month

shít!

1 Like

Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by LegalBaby(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
silvermania:
are you okay, give me your watsapp no,

u see i was right...i know her wella
Re: Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2016
LegalBaby:

u see i was right...i know her wella
you might no her, I said she's my sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Guys What's Your Take On Pubic Hair? Is It A Turn Off? Or You Are Cool With? / Bra Or Breast? Lolx / Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.