Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ladies101 - Introduction (smart. Beautiful. Intelligent.) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ladies101 - Introduction (smart. Beautiful. Intelligent.) (507 Views)

‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." / Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." / Ladies101 - Part 1 "Hi, Good Evening." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies101 - Introduction (smart. Beautiful. Intelligent.) by mute4real: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Ladies101 – Introduction.

Smart. Beautiful. Intelligent.

This is to all the ladies out there who think that guys are afraid of Smart, Beautiful and Intelligent ladies. My objective is to help you realize how wrong you are and also help you see exactly where you miss it. Peradventure some will have a rethink and amend their ways.

One of my quotes goes thus, “When a wise man encounters the truth, he adjusts his ways to conform to the truth. When a foolish person encounters the truth, he adjusts the truth to conform to his ways.”

In the course of this 7 Part series (excluding this introduction part) I will be sharing a few of some personal experiences I have had with several smart, beautiful and intelligent ladies that I will never introduce to mama. Not in this life. Not in the life to come.

Sharing these experiences is not in any way an attempt to spite them hence I will not be mentioning their names. I am only using these stories as illustrations that a lot of you reading this will be able to relate with. If any lady can do what these ladies have done then there are millions of ladies out there doing the same things right now.

I believe there are three sides to every story – My side, Your side, and what really happened. Therefore, I would have loved to mention their names so they can also share their side of the story but we both know that the fallout of that approach will be much more detrimental to them than beneficial. So no names will be mentioned.

Also, I am not in any way saying all Smart, Beautiful, and Intelligent ladies out there who really want to get married but are still single are victims of this but, if I am to go by these experiences and of others shared by other guys who have also had similar experiences then a very large percentage of ladies who parade themselves as smart, beautiful and intelligent are actually ignorant of what men want.

Without much ado, let me bring this introduction to a close so we can delve into the main issue. I know some of you cannot wait to read the full series, already. Unfortunately we have to go on a commercial break. smiley

On the 23rd of January, 2016, I will be holding the 20th session of School for Personal Leadership on Facebook. It is a class where you will learn the principles of personal leadership so you can better lead yourself in a world that is filled with so many distractions.

Date: January 23rd, 2016
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Venue: Closed Group, Facebook
Fee: N15,000

To register, make payment to:
Personal Leadership Resources
Guaranty Trust Bank

After payment send SMS with:
SPL * Surname * First Name * Facebook Name * Email Address * GSM No.
Send to 08038749796

You will get a Facebook confirmation and be invited into class when the session begins.

For Inquiries:
Mute Efe
BBM PIN: 2BC01D81
WhatsApp: 08038749796
FB: www.fb.com/mutehimself

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 29, Who Love Help? (pix Inside) / A Regenerated Mind. / That I May Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.