Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Different Types Of Reusable Shopping Bags - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Types Of Reusable Shopping Bags (1830 Views)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) / Sovenir Bags And Shopping Bags. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Reusable Shopping Bags by oasisbags(f): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
As the world grows more and more eco-friendly, the use of recycled materials is becoming a trend. So, if you want to buy
reusable shopping bags you may go to Oasis Bags in USA. They manufacture reusable shopping bags, which are made of cotton, jute and paper.
For more: http://www.oasisbags.net/ smiley

Re: Different Types Of Reusable Shopping Bags by Purnitigulati: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
I think we should always use Jute bags because they are very cheap and Jute is biodegradable material thus jute bags is very beneficial for our environment too. Jute is grown by farmers thus if jute bags much sought and sold in the market it will be big help for farmers also, So I will advice everybody to use jute bags and others jute made products to save our earth and our farmers also. You can find various types of jute bags manufacturers and suppliers listings at http://www.exportersindia.com/indian-manufacturers/jute-bags.htm

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your 500ml And 350ml Luxury Designers Perfume Oil At A Cheaper Rate!! / Where Can I Get Funky Male Traditional Wears In Nigeria? / 'stalking Cat' Daniel Avner Found Dead In 'suicide' After Years Of Transforming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.