Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,604 members, 7,941,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations (699 Views)

Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service / Buhari Appoints Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations by Kyase(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday administered oath of office on the new Head of Service (HoS) of the Federation, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita.She was inaugurated before the commencement of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting presided over by the President.The inauguration has made her the substantive Head of Service.She stepped into the new position in acting capacity in October 2015 when the former HoS, Mr. Danladi Kifasi proceeded on terminal leave.The Special Adviser to the President onMedia and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, read her citation after which she took her oath of office and oath of allegiance before the President and proceeded to sign the oath register.The President then counter-signed the register and shook hand with Oyo-Ita.Among those who also shook hands withher included Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari.Speaking with State House correspondents at the end of the inauguration, Oyo-Ita promised that shewill fight corruption in the system.She also promised to boost capacity building for the civil servants.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-swears-in-oyo-ita-as-hos/

Re: Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations by Jorussia(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
this is a welcome development for those of us from the SS.H.o.s should be the no5 position in the executive arm of govt.Mrs E.O Okeke is the first female head of service of the federation
Re: Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations by Kyase(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
everybody wan fight corruption.
I'm loving this new Nigeria.
grin
Re: Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations by Kyase(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jorussia:
this is a welcome development for those of us from the SS.H.o.s should be the no5 position in the executive arm of govt.Is she the first female H.O.S?
I think so
Re: Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations by Jorussia(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kyase:

I think so
I suspect she is because i can't remember any female holding the H.O.S position.
Re: Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations by Kyase(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jorussia:
I suspect she is because i can't remember any female holding the H.O.S position.
absolutely, can't remember either.
lalasticala
mynd44 (my own boss)its been Long you banned me ooo
Re: Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations by Kyase(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jorussia:
Egnr okeke was the first female HOS
Re: Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations by Lanretoye(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jorussia:
this is a welcome development for those of us from the SS.H.o.s should be the no5 position in the executive arm of govt.Mrs E.O Okeke is the first female head of service of the federation
What about tejumade alakija?...
Re: Buhari Swears In Oyo-ita As Hos - The Nations by taiosino: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
[right][/right]
Jorussia:
she's the third, first was Ebele okeke, then Amma pepple, who later became a minister.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Humiliating Judges - Adegboruwa (Human Rights Activist) / Pics:Nigeria Customs Service Intercepts Contraband Worth N7m,2 Suspects Arrested / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Set To Bag Master’s Degree Next Week From NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.