Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

PDP Campaign Funds Vs APC Campaign Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaign Funds Vs APC Campaign Funds (412 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Campaign Funds Vs APC Campaign Funds by Osezua: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
So virtually almost all the persons accused or arrested in connection with the ARMS deal saga are linked to the PDP campaign funds. l begin to wonder if this actually is a probe into the ARMS deal or a probe into the campaign fund of PDP. how did the APC fund their campaigns? why is the PDP made to reveal their source of campaign fund and that of the APC is deliberately being hidden away from the public. I am not a supporter of any party but for this country to move forward we must come to equity with clean hands. Institutions must be built that will be neutral in its fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Funds Vs APC Campaign Funds by abduljabbar4(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op, so if they catch 1 thieve and the other escapes it means the captured thief should be freed right?

Buhari told you to bring your evidence if you have it. Whats the problem?

The question is whether the money is legitimate or not. Tell me op. did dasuki steal?
Re: PDP Campaign Funds Vs APC Campaign Funds by abduljabbar4(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
A biased fight against corruption is better than not fighting corruption
Re: PDP Campaign Funds Vs APC Campaign Funds by Osezua: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Op, so if they catch 1 thieve and the other escapes it means the captured thief should be freed right?

Buhari told you to bring your evidence if you have it. Whats the problem?

The question is whether the money is legitimate or not. Tell me op. did dasuki steal?
So I am the one that will bring evidence for govt but when it comes to members of the opposition the DSS, EFCC, ICPC, SSS are fully mobilized to investigate and make arrest. well its all good. I repeat " HE WHO MUST COME TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS".

(1) (Reply)

See The Funniest Olamide Tweet By A Mile / Drone Base Closure Doesn't End U.S. Drone Wars In Africa / Way Forward On Hijab Issue And Terrorism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.