Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,048 members, 7,886,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Shld I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shld I Break Up With Her? (1407 Views)

How Shld I Act On My First Night? / What Shld I Be Expecting On My First Night / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shld I Break Up With Her? by aktem(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
we stated dating a year ago&everything was fyn until she told me abt a guy she met in 1 higher institution wea she had gone 2 do her post jamb.since then....almost everytime we chat,talk or engage in any conversation either fone call,whataspp,bbm or even wen we face 2 face...she will always mention d name of d guy&she'll always av sometin 2 say abt him...even during own private discussion (abt our relationship)..dis has been happening 4 long&@Ist,i didn't c anything wrong abt it...bt it later became too much &i'm trying 2 b patient with her so dat she wont say i'm complaining too much or jealous.
A month ago,she called me dat she needed some amt in d morning &i was doin my IT wea she stays so,i told her i'll branch @her side in d evening&give her,i went 2 her side in d evening&gave her d moni...bt she didn't say 10k u(though, datz doesn't mean much 2 me).so,when i got home,i called her&told her(nt with annoyance) dat weneva some1 give her sometin or renders a help,it might even nt b me,dat she told learn 2 say 10k u.then, she got angry&started blasting me dat hw much did 1 give her sef...dat,even wale(d guy she do talk abt always) wu went 2 d bank 2 send her moni did nt complain....dat statement hurt me 2 d core.she later apologized bt i understand d fact dat "anger makes a person expose d secret tinz goin on in his/her m"ind....so i can really c wea i stand in dat relationship.4rm my conclusion, i realize dat..is either she loves d guy or dere is a kind of secret relationship btw them(d guy also have a gf)....&d funny tin is dat she gained admission 2 d skul wea dat guy is&as an experienced guy, i knw what wil happen.
..since then,av been thinking whether 2 break up with her or turn her 2 a side chick.
I want mature advice pls.
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Oluwapresley(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Me too, I knw what will happen so bro, Side chick it is.. And make sure she feels it and e pain am.. Thank you
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by sinaj(f): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hehehe side dick loading grin

She is not done with her past nd wnt hesitate to dump you if her Wale shud come back anytime wink

She iz just using you to pass time nd to overcome breakup trauma sad

D ball is in ur court op cool
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Fernandowski(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
the second idea is perfect
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
op turn her to a side chick and dont complain bout her actions again, and make sure u fork her well well make ur bye bye no go lose for notin, lastly dont ever send her any money again she should go and meet wale who doesnt not need thank you for her needs .....hope u don fork dis girl bfr now abi u dey mumu dey do born again
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by cashcity: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Guy...pls and pls, STOP CALLING HER UR GIRLFRIEND. U are now her x and the other guy her latex updated boyfriend... it will save u lots of hrt brk if u follow my advice.
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Behira(f): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sit her dwn nd talk to her, if no improvement, u walk away frm d relationship.
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Breaking up a relationship should be your decision! Don't seek for external thoughts on the idea
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
sinaj:
S
S for SEX!
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by obiorathesubtle: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2016

1 Share

Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by RexKexMilann: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Baba, Don't waste Your time Any Further. Break Up with Her!

She has Already Found Some One Else & She's Still with You Maybe because she Wants to "Milk" The little Cash You have OR She doesn't want to Hurt you by "Outrightly" Breaking Up with you OR She want's to "Stylishly" Turn you to Her "Side Guy".

That statement she made is Enough Evidence already. She is Tired of you & It is Slightly possible that She was never in the Relationship.

So Bro, Leave that Girl & Look elsewhere OR leave Relationships For now. Venture into more useful Dealings. The right person For you Will Come Your way Sooner Or later. Life is Too short to waste it on some One That is not worth Staying with.

3 Likes

Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol. First of all, there is no law that says a guy should always give money to his girl whenever she asks him for money. And if you do give her the money she asked for, courtesy demands she says thank you. For your girlfriend to get angry because you asked her to say thank you for giving her your own money you work hard to get, is very wrong and it's an attitude only gold diggers display.

Let me cut to the chase. I don't think this girl actually loves you, I think she is just feeding off you and probably other guys too. From everything you said, it's obvious that she prefers the Wale guy to you, and she probably has also lost interest in being in a relationship with you.

For her to even have the boldness to tell you to your face that another guy takes her to the bank to give her money, means she doesn't give a damn about you or your feelings. All she cares about is your money.

This girl is a greedy ingrate. You deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by khristals(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
bruh I think u should know by now that unless u have another chick that's not this one, you are now single wink
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by obiorathesubtle: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Decker:
what kind of books do you read?
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
what kind of books do you read?

Why do you ask? And specifically, what kind of books are you actually referring to?
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by sinaj(f): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
nokiaba3:
S for SEX!
lol
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by obiorathesubtle: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Decker:

Why do you ask? And specifically, what kind of books are you actually referring to?
your vocab, diction, and all are impressive.. It's either you attended a really expensive school(which doesn't guarantee much of that. And That would mean you're 100% ajebo. And we know you're not 100% ajebo)..(And yes! Nigerian schools don't teach good English)

Or you watch a lot of western, hollywood, white people movies and stuff.. Then you must really be a damn freak!(I would bet on this one but.. Not right now)

Or you read good literary works.. Which actually guarantees much..Now you know the kinda books I'm talking about..

Now Decker, what kind of books do you read?
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Baba, Don't waste Your time Any Further. Break Up with Her!

She has Already Found Some One Else & She's Still with You Maybe because she Wants to "Milk" The little Cash You have OR She doesn't want to Hurt you by "Outrightly" Breaking Up with you OR She want's to "Stylishly" Turn you to Her "Side Guy".

That statement she made is Enough Evidence already. She is Tired of you & It is Slightly possible that She was never in the Relationship.

So Bro, Leave that Girl & Look elsewhere OR leave Relationships For now. Venture into more useful Dealings. The right person For you Will Come Your way Sooner Or later. Life is Too short to waste it one some One That is not worth Staying with.
This op.I think you need to go.But IF you still want her,talk to her about what's bothering you and don't worry about complaning and being seen as jealious you have a valid grievance,say what you need to,ya'll need to talk.but it may escalate into a virbual fight,given the way she responed as mentioned above.Remember though there are other women.Don't take the side chick advice it's not the mature advice you want.
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Must everybody Bleep in relationship, cos i dont do that
nokiaba3:
op turn her to a side chick and dont complain bout her actions again, and make sure u fork her well well make ur bye bye no go lose for notin, lastly dont ever send her any money again she should go and meet wale who doesnt not need thank you for her needs .....hope u don fork dis girl bfr now abi u dey mumu dey do born again
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
your vocab, diction, and all are impressive.. It's either you attended a really expensive school(which doesn't guarantee much of that. And That would mean you're 100% ajebo. And we know you're not 100% ajebo)..(And yes! Nigerian schools don't teach good English)

Or you watch a lot of western, hollywood, white people movies and stuff.. Then you must really be a damn freak!(I would bet on this one but.. Not right now)

Or you read good literary works.. Which actually guarantees much..Now you know the kinda books I'm talking about..

Now Decker, what kind of books do you read?

Dude, why are you washing me like this naw? grin

I read all kinds of books. Mostly books about stuff I am interested in. But lately, I have discovered a growing interest in listening to podcasts. I love Psychology and I read books and articles on or related to Psychology and I also love reading crime novels.

And yes, I watch a lot of white people movies, shows and documentaries.
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by obiorathesubtle: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Decker:

Dude, why are you washing me like this naw? grin

I read all kinds of books. Mostly books about stuff I am interested in. But lately, I have discovered a growing interest in listening to podcasts. I love Psychology and I read books and articles related to Psychology and I also love reading crime novels.

And yes, I watch a lot of white people movies, shows and documentaries.
grin abegi.. Wetin be wash for there? I just talk say you sabi speak grammar na..

There it is! Psychology interest and crime novels.. Nice! You're definitely influenced by em.. Anyway.. Neither of em interest me.. I prefer african novels, poems and history works/records.

cheesy *thumbs up*
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin abegi.. Wetin be wash for there? I just talk say you sabi speak grammar na..

There it is! Psychology interest and crime novels.. Nice! You're definitely influenced by em.. Anyway.. Neither of em interest me.. I prefer african novels, poems and history works/records.

cheesy *thumbs up*

Okay, bro. cheesy wink
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Monalisa185(f): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
use hammer
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'll suggest you make her your side chick. Get a new girl

You don't have to break up with her...... Just get s new girl. By that, attention will be shifted away from her. Maybe then she'll realise what she's missing. And is she decides to break up, atleast you won't be affected

1 Like

Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by InZA: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
I really don't understand why guys still date university girls or girls in any higher instituition- Most of them are looking for fun and have piles and piles of guys they are sucking (both metaphorically and literally) from. You would hardly see a girl in a university who is in a committed relationship or cable of being in one...Very few are serious minded like elantraceey grin grin

OP

In the immortal words of Tupac- EX that girl!!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by elantraceey(f): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
InZA:
I really don't understand why guys still date university girls or girls in any higher instituition- Most of them are looking for fun and have piles and piles of guys they are sucking (both metaphorically and literally) from. You would hardly see a girl in a university who is in a committed relationship or cable of being in one...Very few are serious minded like elantraceey grin grin

OP

In the immortal words of Tupac- EX that girl!!!!! angry angry angry

grin grin
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by missKiffy(f): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Brother Wale has taken over ur babe
Re: Shld I Break Up With Her? by schumastic(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
aktem:
we stated dating a year ago&everything was fyn until she told me abt a guy she met in 1 higher institution wea she had gone 2 do her post jamb.since then....almost everytime we chat,talk or engage in any conversation either fone call,whataspp,bbm or even wen we face 2 face...she will always mention d name of d guy&she'll always av sometin 2 say abt him...even during own private discussion (abt our relationship)..dis has been happening 4 long&@Ist,i didn't c anything wrong abt it...bt it later became too much &i'm trying 2 b patient with her so dat she wont say i'm complaining too much or jealous.
A month ago,she called me dat she needed some amt in d morning &i was doin my IT wea she stays so,i told her i'll branch @her side in d evening&give her,i went 2 her side in d evening&gave her d moni...bt she didn't say 10k u(though, datz doesn't mean much 2 me).so,when i got home,i called her&told her(nt with annoyance) dat weneva some1 give her sometin or renders a help,it might even nt b me,dat she told learn 2 say 10k u.then, she got angry&started blasting me dat hw much did 1 give her sef...dat,even wale(d guy she do talk abt always) wu went 2 d bank 2 send her moni did nt complain....dat statement hurt me 2 d core.she later apologized bt i understand d fact dat "anger makes a person expose d secret tinz goin on in his/her m"ind....so i can really c wea i stand in dat relationship.4rm my conclusion, i realize dat..is either she loves d guy or dere is a kind of secret relationship btw them(d guy also have a gf)....&d funny tin is dat she gained admission 2 d skul wea dat guy is&as an experienced guy, i knw what wil happen.
..since then,av been thinking whether 2 break up with her or turn her 2 a side chick.
I want mature advice pls.

OP to have a side chick that have a side guy no they cause fight o, so long every thing is on a low key..at the end your happy, she is happy and everyone is happy as well cheesy wink grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women / See How Lady Backside Cause Confusion / Please, Who Know This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.