Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Be A Boss Of Your Own In This 2016. Earn Btw $1,000 To &20,000 Per Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be A Boss Of Your Own In This 2016. Earn Btw $1,000 To &20,000 Per Month (636 Views)

What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit / .... / Court Acquits Transcorp’s Ex-boss Of Money Laundering Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Boss Of Your Own In This 2016. Earn Btw $1,000 To &20,000 Per Month by njcdrich: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
2016 Business Opportunity

My good pastor friend, Pastor Kingsley, is one of the smartest persons I know who never allowed opportunities to pass them by. His clearing and forwarding job was no longer providing enough for the family.

He used to work in one of the major Nigeria sea ports, but since the irregularities in the economy, his work was no more sustaining his family. Getting a better job was easy for him, so the situation became a big monster that almost eat him up.

At this point of hopelessness, a friend of his introduced a business opportunity for him which he quickly. This is not just an opportunity but a business system which converts your risky and unsecured self employment and being an employee into a business system.

Pastor Kingsley grabbed the business system opportunity without delay and today has become the real bread winner of his family. In the first month (October, 2016), he made about $1,000USD (200,000 Naira). This business system is capable in paying you up to $20,0000USD per month in a long run.

THE BUSINESS SYSTEM PAYS YOU IN 8 WAYS. AND PASTOR KINGSLEY IS ENJOYING THEM, AND THIS IS HIS THREE MONTH, GUEST HOW MUCH HE SHOULD BE MAKING NOW. YOU CAN ASK HIM THAT WHEN YOU SEE HIM IN PERSON. YOU CAN MEET HIM IF YOU WISH.

As soon as I, Apostle James, realized the reality of the business system, I too enrolled and I have been eating my own national cake.

If your plan for 2016 is to brush up your CV and look for a job or a better one, I wish you the best of luck. You’ll surely need it in the new year.

Throughout history, in times of economic difficulty, salary earners are one of the worst hit, and they usually suffer the most.

That’s why 2016 will be the year that entrepreneurship, and not employment, will be the best way to make a living in Nigeria.

Pastor Peter is a graduate and would have been moving round the street looking for a better job, but rather he had started thinking very seriously about ‘smart’ ways to make a living in the new year and was lucky enough or do I say favored to come to of this unique business system.

WHAT IS THIS BUSINESS SYSTEM ALL ABOUT?

This business system involves the world most consumed commodities in the world. If I may ask you, which commodities is mostly consumed across the world.

The answer is simply:

1. Oil and Gas related commodity.
2. Health related commodities.
Guest what! These are the products this business system is dealing on.

Healthy Habits Global Cooperate (HHG), a USA based company brings this business system to your doorstep.

1. Oil and Gas Related Commodity:
GF2

4 Key Benefits
The GF2-Fuel Enhancer formulation has been sold in 55 gallon drums to the industrial industry for over 2 decades saving large companies millions of dollars in fuel.

1. Increases fuel efficiency
2. Stabilizes fuel
3. Decreases pollution
4. Inhibits corrosion

Scientifically Proven to work with decades of testing

Increases Fuel Efficiency

The fuel additive provides for a more complete combustion process so that more energy can be extracted from the fuel. Depending on specific application, fuel efficiency has increased up to 15%!
Decreases Pollution

Since fuel is combusted more efficiently, there is reduced carbon, soot/ash and smoke associated with burning fuel. In tests, the additive decreased combustible carbon residue between 60% to 90%.
Stabilizes Fuel

The chemical composition of fuel oil begins to change after it is refined and results in larger particles, which forms sludge that first impacts oil filters and injectors, and ultimately makes the fuel less efficient or unusable. GF2-Fuel Enhancer helps to disperse sludge and retards the chemical process which leads to the large particles, which further enables fuel to be combusted efficiently.
GF2 Components
Inhibits Corrosion

- Lubricants
- Detergents
- Demulsifiers
- Stabilizers
- Polymerization Retardants
- Rust & Corrosion Inhibitors

2. Health related Commodities:

T.A.G.G.
Turning Ordinary Bad habits into healthy habits with our T.A.G.G. infused healthy beverage line of products.
The founders of HHG had a vision of changing people’s health on a global scale and searched for the most documented solutions available. During their search they stumbled upon 3 of the most powerful and documented all natural herbs on the planet! After much trial and error HHG found a way to extract the nutrients from these herbs removing all of the impurities leaving the most powerful form of extract of these herbs know to man. By blending these extracts together in a proprietary way, creating T.A.G.G, HHG has created the most powerful and all natural health supplement on the planet. These 3 herbs synergistically compliment one another enhancing the benefits to a level where you can feel your mind, body and soul gaining optimal health and performance within days. Lastly, HHG has infused this powerful and potent T.A.G.G into beverages that we all enjoy, creating a long lasting Healthy Habit for you and your family.

Rejuvenate
GANODERMA LUCIDUM “REISHI”
King of Herbs

Energize
PANAX
GINSENG
King of Tonics

Stabilize
TONGKAT
ALI
Metabolic Booster

How Do I Register To Become Part of This Business System?

Answer:
You Must First of All Become a Partner.

Note: The moment you register, you will be given products that exceed the amount you register with.

How Do I Become A Partner?

Answer:
There Are Three Types of Partners:

1. Business Partner
2. Success Partner And
3. Execute Partner.

Don't worry, every partner is paid in equal 8 ways.

To Become Business Partner, Which is the Least Partnership Registration,
You Pay 37,800 Naira. HHG will give you:
2 Cans of GF2 and a Bag of Health product which is equivalent to 46,000 Naira.

One will ask why? Yes to show you that HHG wants you to come out of poverty.

For information on other partnership level or procedure to get paid you can contact Apostle James on: 08033537063.

Visit our website: www.hhgchi.habits.gss.us

Delay is dangerous.
POOR means Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.
Do not pass over this one, your financial freedom is assured if you can grab this opportunity.

See You On The Top.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Crashes To $30 A Barrel / How Does He Overcome This FOREX Policy? / A Fun Lesson In Contract Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.