Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,611 members, 7,937,771 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T (2313 Views)

Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said / Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) / Governor Wike Spotted At UCL Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by Pheals(f): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sandani Muremela from Makhado in Limpopo, South Africa, was the butt of jokes by his fellow men when he was recently seen with his three-year-old daughter, Funzani, on his back at a supermarket. Some people even said his wife had cast a love spell on him.

'To make grocery shopping easier I bought a towel to carry Funzani on my back. Women do it all the time, so why shouldn’t I?" Sandini told Daily Sun.

The 26-year-old who works as a safety officer at a mine, said he couldn’t believe it when other men laughed at him and said the child’s mum had given him korobela.

"I asked one guy why he was laughing but he looked away and didn’t respond. He probably thought I was a madman," said Sandani.

But Sandani also won some fans with his parenting skills.

"He knows how to carry his baby perfectly. It’s very cute and men like this are rare." said a shop attendant.

Sandani said he took good care of his daughter because he was raised by a single mum after his father left when he was only a year old.

"I don’t want my child not to know the love of a father. It’s not a good thing at all. I love my daughter and will do everything to protect her," he said.

His daughter's mother, Lebohang Mashego, 24, said Sandani was a good father and she knew she could depend on him.

"I’m proud of him. I’m glad he’s not ashamed to carry our daughter like that, and I didn’t give him korobela."

Source: Daily Sun

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/people-make-fun-of-young-man-spotted-at.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by Ijaya123: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
I don't see a modern day Nigerian man doing that. Not their fault though.

They ain't wired to function like that.
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by thorpido(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
^^^You're wrong about that,ijaya123

Carry go sandani.She's your daughter so you don't have any inhibitions.Next time use something more trendy like a carrier,not a towel.

3 Likes

Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by DavidEsq(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Well, I did it for my baby mama
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by Pheals(f): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mynd44 sure u ain't busy if lalasticlala can't do the modeful lol grin
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by Juxtified(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
He's a real man. He should be proud of himself. Those who laughed at him probably don't have children

4 Likes

Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by 7footre(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
I do carry ma niece like that, but only within the house... niggas would slay me if seen outside nd I'm not ready to face that... kids are priceless especially d active ones

2 Likes

Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oh So Touchy!!!.for me der is nothing wrong wit it,just dat nxt time he should modernize it

1 Like

Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by Bitterleafsoup: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thats a real man works hard all week and carry his baby for back on off day. kiss

2 Likes

Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by hurtasrea: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Y
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by Pidggin(f): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
He will surely raise a well rounded woman, this is so sweet.

1 Like

Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by Karlovich: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
What's their business. Some social media users are definitely retarde.d
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by sinkhole: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Frankly speaking, I can do that in the house, under my very own roof and even in the presence of other women. But outside in the public, such as as a mall? Hell no, I will never do that, unless my child is sick, otherwise NO!
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by kalufelix(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
This man don chop enough 'korobela' or whatever they called it. Walai
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by Pavore9: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
The dowry whey e go collect from im daughter head go worth am!
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by flokii: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ijaya123:
I don't see a modern day Nigerian man doing that. Not their fault though.

They ain't wired to function like that.

buh we can just put them in a trolley and push them around na... abi?

that's old fashioned
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by Ijaya123: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
flokii:

buh we can just put them in a trolley and push them around na... abi?

that's old fashioned

You know as much as I do what we are capable of.
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by Shortyy(f): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
That's a real father
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by StOla: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
SA men have an absurd sense of entitlement.
Re: People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T by hatux: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
I do this always...smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Confirm 2014 Arms Export To Nigeria Of 12x T-72 Mbt, 10x Btr-4enIfv, etc / Buhari And Tinubu Fall Out With Amechi; Amechi Threatens To Expose The President / List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.