Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,656 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. (36344 Views)

LOL! Buhari Is Just Ignoring Fayose Like He Doesn’t Exist (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by OgbeifunErom: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wizlove:
.Good point you have raise. GEJ gave the instructions and he simply obeyed now I am putting it straight to you, why is the messenger being punished instead of the man who sent him the message, why is that man still going about winnings awards,going on un assignments while the messenger is being tortured. Until I see GEJ being interrogated,I will never believe all this and you've just proven to me that you're among the gullible and its high time you stoped walking on your senses.

Oga, I think you should take your own advise sir

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Wizlove(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Oga, I think you should take your own advise sir
Defend yourself here.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by holaralph(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
What did you expect from a very corruptman man that as passed the traits to his son. You can't expect such a man to be ashame of himself, because the day they are sharing shame even though he was at home to collect his there was no container or bowl to collect his own portion of shame. All he got to collect his own portion of shame was Pen cover, this is a man that ought to run enter market and start crying when people ask him that what happened He should tell them that His own as scattered From he should just cross the express road without looking........ Wicked soul shouting witch hunting, witch hunting ko wizard hunting Ni......( In Patience voice ) Chai there is God oooo, the blood of those people you are sharing in boronu ,north and the soldiers blood will witch hunt you........ Some people self
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by boladez(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
this is why i hate bail..........if and only if this thief was still at Kuje Prisons!!!! embarassed
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by tuco1: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hemanwel:
In Nigerian politics today,there are two categories of people:

1. Those who support Buhari blindly and,
2.Those who oppose Buhari blindly.

Which category do you belong?

And those who don't even give a Damn about what is going on......
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Cekpo34(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
ddippset:
Dokpesi, só the 2.1 billion wired into your account by Dasuki was a figment of imagination of the Internet abi? Or you are disappointed that Baba didn't come out to receive your Christmas card abi? By the time Magu and Daura are through with you, shall spread the gospel of 'Sai Baba'

Let's all support PMB in his fight against corruption but not blindly. If truly there is any evidence that 2.1 billion naira was wired into Dopeski account, the Buhari I know would waste no second to charge him to court, convict him, freeze his account get back the loot, etc. (of course it would be a plus to him, his administration and his party). If Dopeski is guilty, trust me, he would not have said these things. Am not against this fight but ask urself, how many have been arrested, how many have been charged, how many have been proven guilty, how many funds hav been recovered? Until I see someone in jail, Dopeski is right! Let's stop celebrating arrest. Prisons are for corrupt office holders and their loot for Nigerians. Those are the kinds of news I would love to hear, thanks!
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by babafirst(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Leave trash for lawma,leave shyt for agbepo.Dasuki roger you or he no roger you
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by babafirst(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cekpo34:

Let's all support PMB in his fight against corruption but not blindly. If truly there is any evidence that 2.1 billion naira was wired into Dopeski account, the Buhari I know would waste no second to charge him to court, convict him, freeze his account get back the loot, etc. (of course it would be a plus to him, his administration and his party). If Dopeski is guilty, trust me, he would not have said these things. Am not against this fight but ask urself, how many have been arrested, how many have been charged, how many have been proven guilty, how many funds hav been recovered? Until I see someone in jail, Dopeski is right! Let's stop celebrating arrest. Prisons are for corrupt office holders and their loot for Nigerians. Those are the kinds of news I would love to hear, thanks!
To send people to prison in a democracy no be abracadabra nau.Na North. Korea we dey?Meanwhile the man in question Dokpesi has been charged so the question of how many have been charged cannot arise.All this Dokpesi noise na pre-emptive gra gra.His receiving money from the ONSA for PDP campaign(Not for propaganda of a military related nature) is like the Civil Defence issuing International Passport to someone or like immigration issuing drivers license.Be patient our prisons will soon be filled with looters.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2016
Tabon:
People write rubbish and make hasty conclusions about this $2.1 arms scandal. The social media ar not helping matters. They over heat the entire system. Let's wait to hear the side of those accused of the arms deal. Don't conclude until you hear from them too. Have u ever bothered to think why the so called 'arms money' should be shared? The same money was shared to Dokpesi,Haliru,Odili,FFk, Metuh,Anneni, Yakassai etc? I see it as a ploy to decimate the PDP members.
I personally feel, the money so disbursed was the money raised from GEJ presidential fund and was in custody of Dasuki to disburse to the various head of the campaign committees and not necessarily arms money. Let's wait and hear from the other side too. That is my view. Thank U

This doesn't how water if the signed document release recent online showing the withdrawal of the said amount in raw cash from CBN stocked in briefcases. This guy's conspired to steal our national wealth simple. Even a layman can judge this case. It's very simple.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Sirdayor(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Shameless thief! Why is it that you are the one they are witchunting, Na only you dey Nigeria??
Thief!
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Estacy22: 1:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Does this man think we are still in the '80s? Abiola - Yaradua saga cannot be forgotten easily. Such cannot be easily tried successfully in this present generation. What a shameless man.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by ayodele123(m): 2:22am On Jan 07, 2016
How did Dasukigate become a witch hunt? With all the confessions and revelations made that the money taken in the name of arms purchase was shared into the private pockets of politrickcians and to finance party activities?
Is it because the PDP sees looting of public funds as a normal business but which GMB frowns at and is probing, that the probes have become witch hunt?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Fourwinds: 5:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Tabon:
People write rubbish and make hasty conclusions about this $2.1 arms scandal. The social media ar not helping matters. They over heat the entire system. Let's wait to hear the side of those accused of the arms deal. Don't conclude until you hear from them too. Have u ever bothered to think why the so called 'arms money' should be shared? The same money was shared to Dokpesi,Haliru,Odili,FFk, Metuh,Anneni, Yakassai etc? I see it as a ploy to decimate the PDP members.
I personally feel, the money so disbursed was the money raised from GEJ presidential fund and was in custody of Dasuki to disburse to the various head of the campaign committees and not necessarily arms money. Let's wait and hear from the other side too. That is my view. Thank U
do u know what is $2.1 billion. change to naira and see it in trillions of naira...where did PDP raise or realise such money...which dinar raising money.? please use ur brain
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Nellybii: 6:01am On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Please dont be naive.

Where do you think EFCC is getting all the names of the beneficiaries of Father Santa Dasuki Bonanza? From Space? Dasuki has given EFCC the names of the goats that ate our Yam.

Dasuki is indeed pleading not guilty but his defence is that he was acting on the orders of the ex-President, Jonathan. His defense is that, his C-in-C gave him instructions and he simply followed them. However, he will have to explain to a competent court how the ONSA became the government's financial institution. I'm sure he was fully aware of his job description

Yesterday, Olisa Metuh almost escaped to St Kitts if not for the swift reaction by EFCC. His account was credited with N1.4 billion by Dasuki as well. When he gets to court, he will also shout victimisation.

In case you have not been following, the current President of Nigeria is deaf to IPOB and Wailer inspired noise and criticism. All the goats that ate Nigeria's yam must vomit it and spend quality time in prison.

Oga take am easy na. You dey vex oo. !!
That part where you mentioned quality time got me cracking. lol grin grin
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Tbest20(m): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Bros do u even go 2 school at all? See the level of ur thinking, quote author=cktheluckyman post=41720765]

That is exactly what he is determined to do!! You think everyone is a coward!! Even Abacha could not successfully muzzle the opposition with all his military powers let alone the old and weak pa Bubu[/quote]
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Cekpo34(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2016
babafirst:
To send people to prison in a democracy no be abracadabra nau.Na North. Korea we dey?Meanwhile the man in question Dokpesi has been charged so the question of how many have been charged cannot arise.All this Dokpesi noise na pre-emptive gra gra.His receiving money from the ONSA for PDP campaign(Not for propaganda of a military related nature) is like the Civil Defence issuing International Passport to someone or like immigration issuing drivers license.Be patient our prisons will soon be filled with looters.

Did you even read my post? How many people are being convicted and sent to jail? Stop acting like a simpleton. Read and digest one's opinion before quoting. You are too gullible to to understand my argument. Am tired of arrest and rearrest...get the required evidence, charge these people to court, convict the guilty and recover our funds, period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Ovamboland(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Tabon:

I have never witnessed such daftness in a single write up. NSA is now a party official to disburse party campaign funds when PDP has a full compliment of party officials from chairman to secretary. And you mean PDP funds is now wharehoused at the CBN , guy you better delete that post as it negates your parents investment in your education.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Objektive: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2016
CAN YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THE TRANSFER? OR YOU WERE JUST TOLD? THE MAN HAS TOLD YOU THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MONEY. WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT AFRAID TO GO TO COURT IF ACTUALLY THE TRANSFER EXIST?

WHICH GOVERNMENT CREATED EFCC AND ICPC?

ddippset:
Dokpesi, só the 2.1 billion wired into your account by Dasuki was a figment of imagination of the Internet abi? Or you are disappointed that Baba didn't come out to receive your Christmas card abi? By the time Magu and Daura are through with you, shall spread the gospel of 'Sai Baba'
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Objektive: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2016
$300,000 FOR GMB NKO? why is Femi Adesina afraid to explain what he did with the money he was given by the NSA? Yeye dey smell.

OgbeifunErom:
Immediately his son returned from Aso Rock and notified him that PMB did not even grant him audience, he decided to start running his fat mouth.

Dokpesi says there is no $2.1 billion missing but Dasuki has listed all the people that collected the money, including the FAT old man called Dokpesi himself who collected N2.1 Billion

By the time the Nigerian justice system is done with Dokpesi, all the Fat in his neck will melt.

The era of impunity is gone. General Buhari is now in Charge

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Objektive: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2016
IF TRULY NO MONEY WAS TAKEN ILLEGALLY THEM BUHARI SHOULD STOP MAKING THIS WITCH-HUNT. WE ARE TIRED OF THIS. HE SHOULD GET THE ECONOMY RUNNING ALREADY.

PhockPhockMan:

Raymond Dokpesi, founder of DAAR Communications, has accused the federal government of vilifying members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), dismissing the probe of the abuse of security funds under the last administration.

https://www.thecable.ng/dokpesi-dasukigate-doesnt-exist-its-witch-hunt
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by shammah1(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2016
Shut up if you can't present a prove. They remain innocent until proven guilty by a competent court
ddippset:
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by shammah1(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2016
You blindly believe EFCC's allegations without hearing from the accused? Shame on you
OgbeifunErom:

Please dont be naive.

Where do you think EFCC is getting all the names of the beneficiaries of Father Santa Dasuki Bonanza? From Space? Dasuki has given EFCC the names of the goats that ate our Yam.

Dasuki is indeed pleading not guilty but his defence is that he was acting on the orders of the ex-President, Jonathan. His defense is that, his C-in-C gave him instructions and he simply followed them. However, he will have to explain to a competent court how the ONSA became the government's financial institution. I'm sure he was fully aware of his job description

Yesterday, Olisa Metuh almost escaped to St Kitts if not for the swift reaction by EFCC. His account was credited with N1.4 billion by Dasuki as well. When he gets to court, he will also shout victimisation.

In case you have not been following, the current President of Nigeria is deaf to IPOB and Wailer inspired noise and criticism. All the goats that ate Nigeria's yam must vomit it and spend quality time in prison.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by emonkey(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2016
There are so many idle people on social media. I think Buhari should give them all jobs in the police force. Corruption will be thereby reduced , idleness will be done with and unemployment will reduce. My 2 Naira worth of advice.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Demdem(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
anonimi:

Please why have you not executed this long-throat yam eater.
Shameless, bloody HYPOCRITE.

Eediota, u are so daft that u don't even know the difference between entitlement and yam eaters. Shame on ur lineage.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by babafirst(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cekpo34:

Did you even read my post? How many people are being convicted and sent to jail? Stop acting like a simpleton. Read and digest one's opinion before quoting. You are too gullible to to understand my argument. Am tired of arrest and rearrest...get the required evidence, charge these people to court, convict the guilty and recover our funds, period!
My point is still the same,patienceeeee.This is not a dictatorship but a democracy where steps must be followed.This takes time.Thank God you garnished your earlier statement with the words 'arrest and re-arrest' atleast you have expanded your point.Now to arrest and re-arrest (quoting you directly to prevent you from thinking I did not read your comment)If someone is arrested and refused bail it's you people that will scream blue murder .Now some (only one self,Dasuki,others were not re-arrested)people were granted bail and re-arrested for another offence and you sarcastically refer to that as 'arrest/ rearrest.My bro re-think.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by hajlat(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
morbeta:
Shameless he-goat, you are moving Nigeria forward by looting us dry. Thank your stars that mob action has not started yet for looters.

Bro,tell him to ask AIT,Channels or better still TVC for a replay of Saraki rehearsal @ Ilorin during last Salah or he should ask Saraki. How the scene went.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dokpesi have done so well for the individual freedom and expression of every Nigerian through his business of media. But unfortunately he has crown his effort with corruption. His name is already tainted
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
philcz:
I like your username.

You should not like "logarithm" it is bad spelling! The guy wanted to write logrithm
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
lifeskilz129:
You should not like "logarithm" it is bad spelling! The guy wanted to write logrithm

Oga which math class/school did you attend?? undecided
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by shaggyosas(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Acidosis:

I never mentioned anything about my financial ability. Buying a litre at N1000 means I won't join you in the lamentations. I didn't vote for the confused government so I have no moral RIGHT to complain.

You want us to listen to the voice of the masses; but how many of these people (masses) are educated enough to do proper research before calling people CORRUPT? You folks go about naming everybody corrupt and allow the poor, half-baked and unfortunate illiterates digest these accusations without empirical confirmations.

You forgot the fact that Buhari was paid in a similar way DOKPESI was paid. One was given 2 jeeps and the other was paid for ad reasons. Is that a difficult issue to understand?

I'm not against jailing corrupt people. I did not benefit from Dasuki, but if I was consulted and paid to do a JOB for the past government, I would have done it and probably gotten myself a PRADO JEEP.

Listening to the voice of the masses is like listening to the voices of ALUU youths, especially those who killed and burnt 4 students without prior investigations. You don't listen to the voice of the masses especially when they are angry or hungry, you listen to the voice of TRUTH and common sense.

Well spoken...couldn't have been done better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.