Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. (31196 Views)

See How This Lady Lost A Job Interview Even Before Attending It / How I Lost One Million Naira In A Twinkle Of An Eye / I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:
I saw an ad on job section of nairaland, immediately I mailed my CV, after some days I got a feedback to come for an interview today.

I got there and from what I saw, the coy is much more better than the current coy I work for, and I guess their pay would have put a bigger grin on my face. So after waiting for some minute, I was called in and told to introduce myself, I introduced myself and I was asked series of questions which I answered correctly and the employers were impressed(I guess).

One skinny guy among them asked me how I got to know about the recruit. I told him I saw it on nairaland. He asked if I'm a nairalander or a guest, I told him I'm a confirm nairalander and a complete romancelandist. He asked for my moniker to see my post and comments.(Biggest mistake). #at first I wanted to give them moniker of the likes of "Tallesty, ronald4lyf, decker etc.
But I quickly thought what if they ask me to log in my username and password for them to see my profile to be sure its truly me. So I just bone face and let it out "STUPIDITY sir!!!" oga abeg this should be jokes section

Skinny guy: - "What"
Me - I said STUPIDITY sir"
They: *all cuts in* is that your moniker??
Me - yes sir.

That was it angry they were just laughing uncontrollably at what they saw with my nairaland moniker and forgot I was sitting there and waiting for them.

After wasting my time, the skinny guy told me to go, I asked him if I should expect a feedback from them, they all told me to forget about it that I am not a serious somebody. angry

I answered him "but sir, that moniker is only my online personality, my offline personality is the real me, he backfired me and said "my friend I said use that door, if by mistake you work here with us, you will eventually download your online personality to our coy and start "GONKING" our female workers".......angry
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nna ehn this Lie fit cause earthquake
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by noblegrex: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rubish nonsense.they should go to HELL. Stupid people playing hollier than thou things.let them rot with their job. People take social media too seriously than neccessary.bloody illitrate. Social media is an INFORMAL thing and it remains that way.FOOLS
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
kowema:
Lie of Life!!!!

My dear, though it may be a lie, but such a scenario is possible. We just have to be careful dats all. Some monikers I c here makes me laugh and SMH.
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
So you believed the OP. Such story can never happen in the real world bro
[quote author=DestinyCHILD1 post=41722008]What an experience!!! @Op this should be a big lesson to others that post careless comments on social platform. We should thread caref
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Skmoda360(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
WeedSeller:
grin.. I need to change my moniker if this is true#. You just check my moniker ? undecided
your moniker will earn a big job for you joor.
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by hotdi(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ur lies d smell
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by ikescope: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:
I saw an ad on job section of nairaland, immediately I mailed my CV, after some days I got a feedback to come for an interview today.

I got there and from what I saw, the coy is much more better than the current coy I work for, and I guess their pay would have put a bigger grin on my face. So after waiting for some minute, I was called in and told to introduce myself, I introduced myself and I was asked series of questions which I answered correctly and the employers were impressed(I guess).

One skinny guy among them asked me how I got to know about the recruit. I told him I saw it on nairaland. He asked if I'm a nairalander or a guest, I told him I'm a confirm nairalander and a complete romancelandist. He asked for my moniker to see my post and comments.(Biggest mistake). #at first I wanted to give them moniker of the likes of "Tallesty, ronald4lyf, decker etc.
But I quickly thought what if they ask me to log in my username and password for them to see my profile to be sure its truly me. So I just bone face and let it out "STUPIDITY sir!!!"

Skinny guy: - "What"
Me - I said STUPIDITY sir"
They: *all cuts in* is that your moniker??
Me - yes sir.

That was it angry they were just laughing uncontrollably at what they saw with my nairaland moniker and forgot I was sitting there and waiting for them.

After wasting my time, the skinny guy told me to go, I asked him if I should expect a feedback from them, they all told me to forget about it that I am not a serious somebody. angry

I answered him "but sir, that moniker is only my online personality, my offline personality is the real me, he backfired me and said "my friend I said use that door, if by mistake you work here with us, you will eventually download your online personality to our coy and start "GONKING" our female workers".......angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....mehn!!...u made me truly laug from my stomach region...
If ur experience is true....sorry about wat ur moniker caused u...but if not, nice story jare!! U really cracked me up!!

@least experienc they say is a better teacher...u av bin schooled my 'Stupidty' friend wink
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Beckytee(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Even if its a joke, something was learnt from it

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Okemmuo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
(ade's voice) Daddy you can lie o
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]good name is better than Gold... sadgood name is better than Gold...
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by madgoat(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oh lawd have mercy .... shocked what if they ask me for my own moniker on NL and i now tell them angry
They might actually think i am mad grin grin

#iyalaya any employer dat asks for my moniker grin

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by bawz012(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
I just checked ur profile!

they must hav seen that "u love pussy juice"

lwtmb....
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Joke of the century undecided
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
DestinyCHILD1:
What an experience!!! @Op this should be a big lesson to others that post careless comments on social platform. We should thread carefully!
it's nt even his coments that deprived him the job opportunity bt his moniker, stupidity grin
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Fastlearner(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2016
DestinyCHILD1:
What an experience!!! @Op this should be a big lesson to others that post careless comments on soial platform. We should thread carefully!
a very true
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by TUALE40(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2016
You must be one of the sons of LIAR Mohammed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) / Joke Section 2009 Awards / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In January 2022 (memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.