Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,561 members, 7,951,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Regret Not Leaving My Wife Months Ago - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Regret Not Leaving My Wife Months Ago (3903 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage? / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Not Leaving My Wife Months Ago by fabby27: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: I Regret Not Leaving My Wife Months Ago by chika1996: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
O lord I pray that in ur appointed time give me a perfect home
Re: I Regret Not Leaving My Wife Months Ago by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mr. the chic you want to leave your wife for has already gotten herself a man with no baggage of teenage kids,a recent divorce and tight finances. You may not look that attractive to her anymore in light of this me thinks you should stay with your wife try to work things out you can start by looking into why you now find her presence unbearable.

Try to be honest with yourself because guilt can manifest in a lot of ways including a need to run away from the people you have wounded.
Re: I Regret Not Leaving My Wife Months Ago by solidman59(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
See this one, sharap and gerarahia mehn
Ngokafor:

...Serves you right!!.

..why didnt you indicate from the get-go that its not your story? You lots who love spinning stories for the sake of trolling or attention-seeking on NL would just collect insults and curses for nothing..be guided!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? / Help Me Out. / How To Avoid Paying 10% Estate Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.