Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

(pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. (4781 Views)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Munachi Abii Puts YOUNGER Boyfriend On Display. (PICS) / Munachi Abii Bakes Bday Cake For Younger Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by Iamvictor(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Danniella Westbrook 42 and boyfriend George
Arnold 23 , enjoyed some beach moments.
This is a real confirmation that age is just a
number when it comes to relationships, the
actress is enjoying the relationship and I hope
it leads to marriage.
Ladies can you date someone who is half your
age?

more photos http://dvicxy..co.ke/2016/01/pics-check-out-this-actress-and-her-19.html?m=1

Fynestboi Fynestboi, olawalebabsSeun,
Lalasticlala,Richiez, Fynestboi,
olawalebabsSeun, Lalasticlala,Richiez,
Fynestboi, olawalebabs #frontpage.
CC lalasticala

Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by niceprof: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
The boy must be a psychopath.
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by donholy28(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
this one na sugarmama tinz
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by Airforce1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
She must be very very rich
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by SirLegal(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Love in the air.

Whatever rocks their boat.
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by funnyme(f): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
How on earth is she dating her grandson?
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by northvietnam(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
niceprof:
The boy must be a psychopath.

ur English is not correct ..

its psycho-pant , can't u see she is wearing pant something

grin grin

1 Like

Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by mrwonlasewonie: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
The woman is a pedophilile
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
I don't mind dating or getting married it other women....but the way some 40yrs old lady look in nigeria,u will think they are 60?

My question is why do Nigerian ladies lose their beauty immediately they get married??

Worst is after having kids

1 Like

Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by cruzita(f): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
their business not mine so I have no right to judge
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by Shortyy(f): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
And so? The boy is 23 not 12

1 Like

Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by henroe2k2(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
(in Nnamdi Kanus voice) this woman must be from Daura....... i no call anybody name oh......
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by hatux: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
19years oldershocked Wtf! Even if it involves trillions, I'll rather date a girl of my age or younger than I am...*yucks*

Grandmaundecided imagine you kissing your mum in an erotica way...
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by MRBrownJ: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Madonna, J Lo, Demi Moore, Kris Jenner, Shakira, Kylie Minogue, Gabrielle Union, Mariah Carey, Sandra Bullock.... have all dated men that were "minimum" 10yrs younger than them, no biggie... especially when men have been doing this for YEARS!

1 Like

Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by Melinde: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Daniella that is currently in celebrity big brother with wedding rings on her finger.wow I didn't even know about this. Let me goggle her.
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 07, 2016
kallmemrB:
I don't mind dating or getting married it other women....but the way some 40yrs old lady look in nigeria,u will think they are 60?

My question is why do Nigerian ladies lose their beauty immediately they get married??

Worst is after having kids

Cause no maintenance culture .. Some men will use their wives to the last point.. All the juices gone! Coupled with taking care of home, kids, the husband and going to work, coming back late due to holdups...No alone time for her... No vacation... No time to nurture or pamper her body and soul back to shape.... The wifey is simply saddled with so so much responsibilities..
Only few men knows the essence of their good wives, and so appreciate and pamper on an average scale.

That's why
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by officialteemi(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2016
and we call such SUGAR-MUMMY
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 07, 2016
northvietnam:

ur English is not correct ..
its psycho-pant , can't u see she is wearing pant something
grin grin
I hope this was sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Amelian:

Cause no maintenance culture .. Some men will use their wives to the last point.. All the juices gone! Coupled with taking care of home, kids, the husband and going to work, coming back late due to holdups...No alone time for her... No vacation... No time to nurture or pamper her body and soul back to shape.... The wifey is simply saddled with so so much responsibilities..
Only few men knows the essence of their good wives, and so appreciate and pamper on an average scale.

That's why

hmmm..wellthought out answer
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by NervousErection(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2016
The guy is surely into Cougars
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by grcehaait: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2016
(Quote) (Report ) 3 Likes (Like ) (Share )
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by KB524(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2016

2- People speaking ill of others' ancestors

3- Clothing that shows off most of the body

4- No more stars in the sky

5- People Disappearing

6- Tall buildings

7- Appearance of Imam Mahdi.

8- Appearance of Dajjal(anti christ).

9- Descending of Prophet Isa(JEASUS) (A.S.).

10- Appearance of Yajooj and Majooj

11- The rising of the sun from the west after which the doors of forgiveness will be closed.

12- The Dab'bat al-Ard(she camel) will emerge from the ground & will mark all the true Muslims

13- 40 days of fog that will kill all the true believers so that they do not have to experience the other signs.

14- A huge firewill cause destruction.

15- Destruction of the Kabah.

16- The writing in the Quran will vanish.

17- The trumpet will be blown the 1st time & all animals & kafirs left will die & all mountains & buildings will crumble.
The 2nd time the trumpet will be blown all of Allah's creation will resurrect & meet on the plains of Arafat for their judgment.

18- The sun will lower itself with the earth.
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by northvietnam(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2016
charix:

I hope this was sarcasm.

u r 100% right with the word.

was just jokes not sarcasm ..... me self sabi book small Ooooooo......
Re: (pics) Check Out This Actress And Her 19 Years Younger Boyfriend. by temmym4(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Son, in 10 years time, when you look at your wife compared to your own self, you ll know what's up. Have fun smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Grooming Of A Male Corper That Got Everyone Talking / Bobrisky Steps Out With A Bra (see Photos) / Nollywood Actress Hilda Dokubo Nabbed Over Bomb Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.